Very inexperienced with tarot, but happy to do free readings if anyone wants one!

PocoHR

Reaction score
Heya,

I just made my own deck of tarot cards yesterday. If anyone wants a reading, I'll do it. Just ask a question :flower:

Heya,

I just made my own deck of tarot cards yesterday. If anyone wants a reading, I'll do it. Just ask a question :flower:

Hi could you please tell me if I will have any more children in the future? :) x :flower:

Hi Shazney :)

For you, I just drew the Knight of Swords. The Knight of Swords usually represents fast (sometimes hasty) action, determination and energy, he usually gets what he wants. Maybe in this context you could interpret it to mean that you will have more children with some focused effort, although the Knight of Swords is also known for not thinking through the consequences, or being particularly responsible, so maybe there is some other reason that you have not yet gotten pregnant again, like a financial or time-management issue.

Here are some other websites with interpretations of the Knight of Swords:

https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-swords/knight-of-swords/
https://www.tarotteachings.com/knight-of-swords.html

Hope that is helpful in some way :-D

I would like a reading. Will I have another heathly baby?

Will I have a boy/girl? ;-) x

Hey hope4bump,

For you I drew the six of swords, which is about letting go, or making a transition. Are you hoping for one gender or the other? Maybe it means you won't get the gender you want? Or also, there is a woman on the card, so perhaps it means you are carrying a girl. Either way, congrats on your pregnancy!!

I would like a reading. Will I have another heathly baby?

Hi Garnet,

For you, I meant to only draw one card, but accidentally had two stuck together, so I will give you both :)

I drew the Ace of Pentacles, which is a great card that indicates success, security and prosperity. Some words associated are "new beginnings, fresh energy and inspiration". A great card, which I think indicates that you will concieve another healthy baby!

I also drew the Four of Pentacles, which has both positive and negative connotations. It means that you are in an excellent and safe position right now. You are well in control of your situation and you have everything you need to maintain your stability. You just have to make sure you are also open to change, and a little chaos (whîch might make sense with a new baby on the horizon). Try not to be too cautious or too attached to your current routines, or else you might risk being thrown for a loop.

I wish you all the luck possible, and hope you fall pregnant soon!

I'd like a reading. My question is my OH still my OH in the future, I guess....will we last?

My question is will I ever get married and if so will it be to my OH?

I'd like a reading. My question is my OH still my OH in the future, I guess....will we last?

Hi Alchemist :hi:

For you, I drew three cards, just to be read together.

First, I drew The Emperor, which I assume represents your OH, or maybe what you want from a partner. The Emperor is protective, he provides a solid family structure, he is wise and strong and stable.

Second, I drew the 10 of Pentacles (or coins), 10 is a great card, because it means that despite bumps on the road you will achieve "accomplishment" of your goals. Its a card that represents wealth, security and a big family. I think its a positive card in this context, that could mean you will stay together and be happy and well.

Third, I drew the 7 of Pentacles, which represents investment, perseverance and long-term rewards for your efforts. To me, this says that even though it may not be easy, and your relationship will require "work", it will definitely pay off in the end. Just keep going!

Hope this helps xx

My question is will I ever get married and if so will it be to my OH?

Hi Megan :hi:

I did a three card draw for you too, hope it helps in some way.

First, I drew the 9 of Swords, which I guess represents you. On the card is a picture of woman sitting up in bed worrying. Its a card that indicates worry or anxiety. Maybe it shows that you are concerned about your future, and marriage.

Second, I drew the 9 of Cups reversed, which can mean comfort mixed with disatisfaction. It could be read to mean that although you and your OH are comfortable, one or both of you is still disatisfied with the status quo. It can also represent materialism/material concerns, so maybe financial concerns are in your way?

Third, I drew the Queen of Cups, she is a good wife and mother, calm and intuitive, a healer/conselor sometimes. I feel like this represents you in the future, I think it means that no matter what, you will be fine. Maybe it does mean you will marry your OH, and everything will be good, or maybe it just means that you shouldn't worry and your family will come together.

I hope this helps, sorry if I didn't clearly answer your question. It might be good for you to look up the meanings of the cards on your own too, and see if they make more sense that way. Best of luck to you!

If anyone can give me feedback, I would appreciate it :)

I've never had a tarot reading before, but would love one! We are going through some tough times right now so I guess my question is.... Will things get better soon?

Hi Alchemist :hi:

For you, I drew three cards, just to be read together.

First, I drew The Emperor, which I assume represents your OH, or maybe what you want from a partner. The Emperor is protective, he provides a solid family structure, he is wise and strong and stable.

Second, I drew the 10 of Pentacles (or coins), 10 is a great card, because it means that despite bumps on the road you will achieve "accomplishment" of your goals. Its a card that represents wealth, security and a big family. I think its a positive card in this context, that could mean you will stay together and be happy and well.

Third, I drew the 7 of Pentacles, which represents investment, perseverance and long-term rewards for your efforts. To me, this says that even though it may not be easy, and your relationship will require "work", it will definitely pay off in the end. Just keep going!

Hope this helps xx

Thanks so much! This is good omen for us, it makes me feel that our future is okay and secured together. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

OK. Well for my reading it was well done but one of the things about finances doesn't make sense because we have alot of income and my OH is advancing at his job. That's the only thing, really. And the face in my hands part of my reading I read could be about nightmares because I do have really upsetting dreams that scare me sometimes. It could also be from the lack of sleep I am getting from my new daughter too. ha ha

ETA - If you'd like more practice, you can do another one on me?

:shrug: when will i get pregnant? /will we be able to concieve naturally? (w/o drugs or IVF)

predictions on either would be greatly appriciated

thanks in advance

I would love a reading if you have time.

I would like to know if I am ever going to have children with my partner.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->