Very late ovulation - uterine lining too thick?

surreysharon

Mum to Harry born @ 36wks
Reaction score
Hi girls

I have had a monster double cycle this month and currently on CD49. I ovulated yesterday on CD48. I tend to have a 12 day Luteal Phase. Just wondered if you think my uterine lining will be too thick for implantation. By the time the egg gets there if fertilized i would have a 56 day lining

I have BD lots and hopeful on that side of things but not on the uterine lining

Any opinions/experts?

i believe that your lining does not start to get thicker till after ovulation. Infact i am almost certain. :hugs:

poppycock! i got my BFP on day 65 of my cycle, and didn't ovulate until day 54 (apparently)

Obviously it didn't prevent me conceiving, so although some 'studies' out there say it's unlikely due to the uterine lining but it still happens! just remember it ain't over until :witch: arrives no matter how long it takes her to make an appearance.

i could be wrong?
https://www.natural-progesterone-advisory-network.com/fertility-saliva-ovulation-tester/

poppycock! i got my BFP on day 65 of my cycle, and didn't ovulate until day 54 (apparently)

Obviously it didn't prevent me conceiving, so although some 'studies' out there say it's unlikely due to the uterine lining but it still happens! just remember it ain't over until :witch: arrives no matter how long it takes her to make an appearance.

I was looking on FF and going through all the BFP charts on there..and i seen quite a few womens charts on there will a long cycle and short LP. It certainly happens.

but if you want to try and correct this..there are natural ways you can help correct it.

go through this and see what you find
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...reasing-your-chances-fertility-naturally.html

THis thread makes me feel a bit better! I ovulate late every cycle - late ovulation being after cd20. I'm on cd25 today and no ovulation yet. All over the net it says eggs thought to be no good as not matured right, and lining of womb too old etc. It says miscarriage more likely. I'm not ttc yet but already have been feeling doubtful about having a pregnancy that is succesful. It's good to know that some people are absolutely fine and have healthy babies after ovulating late. Good luck with ttc Sharon!

i believe that your lining does not start to get thicker till after ovulation. Infact i am almost certain. :hugs:

Yip I agree, that's when the progesterone kicks in causing the lining to thicken.

ye defo- its only after ov that your hormone kicks in to thicken the lining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->