very light lightning pains in uterus/cervix

MsLesley

Reaction score
Im wondering if any of you ladies get this. im due to start af anywhere from the 4th to the 8th and this evening i just started to get these VVERY light shooting pains in my uterus and cervix.

does anyone else get this before af and if you do get this, does that mean your not pregnant? i dont remember if i got this or not in any of my pregnancies.

TIA :hugs:

yeah i been getting this, if your describing same thing ive been getting,
issit like, twingey/shooting kind of pains, every few secs, for a bit,then comes back then goes, then goes for a while and then comes back later, and does the same thing throughout the day?
ive never had this before , is werid :S had it about a week now. how long urs been going on for?
i googled it up like shooty pains and theres alot of sites saying stuff like, its what pregnant women get , meaning the womb is expanding bla bla, but ov thats not the case for everyone but ive been on alot of sites and read this.
google it up yourself, see what you come up with, theres loads of them.
everyones diff, could be anything i spose but is strange.
how longs urs been going on for now?
x

it started about 2 hours ago and they last for half a second..comes and goes every now and then...no cramping at all anymore...and its so so light. sometimes its in my uterus and sometimes i feel it in my cervix.

I did google it but the only thing i can really find is women experiencing this in second tri and those with PCOS. so far no one saying they got this early on in pregnancy.

found something...
https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mater...ains-in-vagina-in-early-pregnancy/show/170310

issit down below ur getting it, or in ur stomach? or both?
yeah that link seems positive, seems a few women of had same and is pregnant :D
you never no :D
should be few more websites more you keep looking, theres quite a few i found with people saying they get it bla bla and there preg.
hopfully it means somthing aii :D
when u due on your period?
good ur not getting any cramps anymore :) x

like someone's playfully jabbing your ovary with a sharp knife??? I have that today.. ALL day.. :cry:

Then I noticed ewcm when i went to the bathroom to pee. Maybe ovulating again? is that even possible? I thought I already ovulated!!!

could be, i think some people can more than once, yeah its annoying init grrr ,yeah they can be quite sharp ,shooty like.
i started getting mine after i was meant to ovulate, and ever since then ive still got it to this day, (week ago) lets hope means somthing, have a look on google see what they say about it, x

i did look around google about it today, but its confusing. Some says they got it because of PMS, others because they are pregnant and some because of cysts. :shocked: so.. FX'd its something good for us.

yeah same really theres loads diff sites saying diff things, theres quite alot of sites with the pregnancy reason aswell, i typed in something lyk , shooting pains in stomach pregnancy, and loads came up.
yee lets hope hun (y) x

I guess at the moment I can cross "pregnancy" as the reason. I dont feel pregnant. Other than the spotting I had on Sunday (which I thought was implantation, because if I am ovulating right now, perhaps it wasn't). I have no symptoms or anything other than constipation and gassy, which could be very well not related to it.. LOL!

Good luck to you and hope its BFP for ya.

like someone's playfully jabbing your ovary with a sharp knife??? I have that today.. ALL day.. :cry:

Then I noticed ewcm when i went to the bathroom to pee. Maybe ovulating again? is that even possible? I thought I already ovulated!!!

Im due for my period between the 4th and 8th. Today i just started getting water cm and gushes...thinking that af was here but like i said..cramping was completely gone all day. on the 30th and 31st...i had terrible cramping and mild cramping before this. later in the day...i checked internally and i also noticed more ewcm..not lots but what i found was very stretchable.

on this site that i found...it says that these shooting pains are normal but if you are having them with watery cm..to see your doctor immediately??? i have no idea why :shrug:

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_sharp_abdomen_pains_a_symptom_of_pregnancy

I am also due for AF (provided my cycle doesn't change despite just quitting the pills). Mine's suppose to arrive on the 6th/7th. So Fx'd for both of us.

spotting can be a sign :) ov not all time but can be, when are u due on ur peroid next?
most women dont get signs till at least 6 - 8 weeks or so, some get them early but mainly around then , even later, my mate is nearly 10 weeks preg now (grrrrrrrr), she did a test cos she was late on, and was positive, went drs and was pos there too, said she was 6 n half weeks gone n she had no symtons just no peroid, now shes startin getting backach n been sick.
ive got sore boobs but i do get sore boobs before i come on sumtimes so could be why, but ive had no cramping and i normally get cramping and backache before i come on like 7 - 5 days before but i havent ,and felt bit sick today, and couldnt eat a hot curry ealier, which isnt like me i live for hot currys lol , and been having them pains , could be nothing but hopfully they mean somthing :)
hopfully u will get a positive test and yayay :D x

Im due for my period between the 4th and 8th. Today i just started getting water cm and gushes...thinking that af was here but like i said..cramping was completely gone all day. on the 30th and 31st...i had terrible cramping and mild cramping before this. later in the day...i checked internally and i also noticed more ewcm..not lots but what i found was very stretchable.

on this site that i found...it says that these shooting pains are normal but if you are having them with watery cm..to see your doctor immediately??? i have no idea why :shrug:

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_sharp_abdomen_pains_a_symptom_of_pregnancy

hhhmm dno hun u cud go to doctors or wait a while and see what happens, aww so not long till ur meant to come on then, lets hope u dnt :D x x

Things had been so confusing about my body lately. I have been taking vitamins and folic since I quit the pills (Im also taking omega 3) and its doing an amazing job making me feel more energetic and healthy. I used to be always sick. I get flu after flu after flu. The last time I felt ill was during my withdrawal bleeding. Other than that I am feeling pretty good.

I try not to symptom spot but I am very curious about the changes in my body. THAT's when things get confusing. LOL!

aww lv ya lol, just wait and see init ,yeah taking them vitamins etc will do u a world of good :) urs is meant to arrive around the same time as mine aswell, 6th/7th ,luck to us all :D x

i started taking a few new things this cycle as well...including zinc and i find this makes me feel so much better mentally and physically tho its suppose to be beneficial to conceiving.

i found another thread on this site regarding the same issue from back in january and it seems like they are all due soon so im only guessing they got there bfps that month! im feeling more hopeful now! :D

Its only been a month since we started TTC, I already used 8 FRER.. LOL! So my goal is not to take any until Im a week late.. BUT we'll see.. LOL!

omg really? :D :D :D :D thats a good sign. im not gona get too carried away tho incase :( knowing my luck.
really hope so tho :) ,strange aswell we all getting these pains and due periods near same kind of time so lets hope good sign :D
what did u type to find the thread? x
yeah gd idea ardum, best wait at least week or so x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"