very long luteal phases??

May55

Reaction score
hi everyone... I started temping for the first time this month, previously had just been doing OPK's... i stopped taking Tricyclen Lo in Feb.. my cycles have been crazy, 30 days, 38 days, 42 days... last month opk was + on CD 16 so I assume I o'd on 17, 18..this month i did not get a +OPK BUT my temp had a dip of 96.67 on CD 17, then on CD 18 a temp spike of 97.09 and then kept going up for days after. . I am now CD 26, AF is NOT expected untill July 21st....that would make a Luteal phase of over 20 days!!! ive been reading today and everyone says that isnt possible!? it was that long last month also...im so confused :/ is there something wrong with a long luteal phase????

i am not entirely sure about long luteal phases but i've only ever heard that short luteal phases were the problem. i had a long luteal phase one cycle that was a total of 16 days. i would'nt worry but sry i couldnt be more help.

I have been tracking my cycles for a long time and I also have long LP usually 16 days but some in the past have lasted as long as 20 days and I was not pregnant. so its possible and there is nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->