very low pain...?

LittlePickle

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

bit of advice needed really... I feel great, although I have very low pain / cramping which keeps coming and going.

Could this just be Chops laying very low and moving about (I can feel him moving a lot this morning).

At the scan yesterday he was head down and I'm thinking he may just be stretching his hands out? it's at the front, very low down rather than weight on my lady bits....:blush: :confused:

what do you think?

Thanks girls,
xoxox

I think it could be LO moving about down there because I have the same pains.
Sounds like wriggling about and getting comfy ,not very comfy for us though!

i had that about your stage aswell, i think he'd moved down but now he's come back up again and burying himself in my ribs!!

I get this on and off. I think it's his position as well as pushing on other organs and stuff because I've found sometimes if he moves I get cramps or bad wind or my constipation is alleviated so he must be blocking my colon or bowel or something.

I often get a crampy feeling when LO moves.

And I've read that if you're feeling the 'little kicks' / bubbley type of feelings low down then that's very likely the hands if bubs is head down. Or it could just be LO sticking bits and bobs out which feels weird and can be a bit uncomfy, but not like a heavy pressure feeling iykwim xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->