Very painful ovulation!

readyformore

Reaction score
Holy cow. I feel like I'm dying (okay, I might be just a bit dramatic, lol).
My ovary feels like it's going to pop right out of my body. I'm walking with a limp because every step I take I can feel it pulling and it hurts.
Last night, we bd, and we had to change positions 3 times because it kept bonking into my ovary and it hurt.

It feels soooo much worse than a period. I can always tell when I'm ovulating, but it isn't usually this bad! I'm hoping it's a good sign. It's either something good, or it's spitting all of my remaining eggs out at one time!

I'm trying to talk myself into bd tonight, but man, does it hurt and I'm not really looking forward to it.:wacko:

I hope if it's due to ovulation that it's gonna mean a strong egg!!!!!! LOL

I've had pains like that before too during ovulation. Sounds good, try to BD hun!

The only time I've felt like that is when I had a cyst on my ovary.

Although, I'm due to ovulate Sunday, and have been experiencing pain like your describing but in a very mild form. Maybe it's ovulation pain for me too. Sex has not been great lol

I had very strong ovulation pains like you described too. Had to arch my back when walking. And Bding hurt sooo much too! And you know what, its a good sign that BDing hurts!! FXed.

Still feeling sore this morning. I'm not walking with a limp, so that's an improvement.
Bd this am, and it didn't hurt as bad as 36 hours ago.
I know it's not a cyst, I'm unfortunatley very well experienced with those. This was totally ovulation.

I'm afraid to be to hopeful, but man, my timing was perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->