Very Proud of our little man

Wriggley

Reaction score
So me and OH decided we wanted to go for a meal tonight but were going to go earlier so we were back in time for Zacoiyas bedtime routine - rang OHS mum to see if she could have Zacoiya but she wouldnt be able until 8:15 because she had a meeting which meant we would be out during his bedtime routine.

Me and OH decided to give it a try and see how he would be if someone else puty him to bed.

We wrote down step by step instructions for OHs mum so she knew how to do his routine.

I was SO sure he would play up and that we would get home to a wide awake little man but NOPE he was fast asleep tucked up in his crib fast asleep :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I really didnt expect that as hes feeds were a bit over the place today and he had a bottle just before we went out which meant he wouldnt be ready for his bedtime bottle. - OH mum said he wouldnt take the bottle so she put him to bed with his dummy which im fine with as hes already spat it out and not even woken for it so hes not relying on it or anything. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aw brill; well done clever Zacoiya! I'm still too scared to let someone else do Fin's bedtime routine in case it goes wrong and we never sleep again! :haha:

Aw brill; well done clever Zacoiya! I'm still too scared to let someone else do Fin's bedtime routine in case it goes wrong and we never sleep again! :haha:

i was a bit worried of this too but luckily it worked well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->