Very Quick. Reusable wipes

MummyinJune

Reaction score
I bought some bamboo ones off ebay there are 10 of them, My que was is fleece ones just as good?

I have not used any of these b4 and would rather buy cheaper (Fleece) ones to start to make sure i do actully use them! haha

Thanks x

Fleece definitely isn't as good for nappy changes imo, it's not grabby enough and just tends to smear things around. It also doesn't hold as much water, making wipes seem very dry, which is another minus for me. I do use it for mucky faces and hands though.

Ok thnk you, so its not that great 4 wet bums either? x

They're ok for just wet nappies but I personally prefer bamboo or cotton. I use double sided wipes, terry one side, fleece on the other and really only use the terry side. The fleece is used in our house mostly just for drying off a bit

Ok thanks, i bought some more bamboo, i need 2 stop spending! haha. Is the ones with pictures on, with the die in them r they still as good?

Can't see how it would make a difference. I dyed some plain white ones at home with dylon and they're fine. Might be worth getting some colour catcher sheets for the first few washes to prevent any colour run onto lighter bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->