Very Sad and Lonely

Lotti1978

MC @7 weeks-Angel Oct09
Reaction score
Hi

I would have been about 20 weeks or so.......

My sister in law gave birth last night (she lives pretty far away) and we haven't seen her....but for the 24/48 hrs before I have had a rollercoaster of emotions.

Now he is born, I am happy but have woken feeling very depressed. Very jealous and angry. All the comments on my brothers facebook and well wishes......make me cross....and sad. I feel like a terrible person!!!!!!!! I hope this passes!

We are going to try this month, I was so happy when I was pregnant!...I hope this all gets easier....

Can anyone relate???? Thankxxxxxxx

Hi Lotti, so sorry you're feeling so down but it's completely understandable and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. Even when the pain of MC starts to heal there are times when it will just hit you again and knock you for six. I'm approaching my EDD and am scared stiff of how I'll feel when that day comes, even if we've managed to get pregnant again. Take care of yourself, you're allowed to feel this way. X

I think it's completely normal - I'm pretty sure we all go through it. :hugs:

awww sweety im so sorry your feeling this way!! :hugs:
im going through something similar, but with my step mum...she just gave birth tuesday to my lil sister and i feel like it should be my turn now not hers but i know i shouldnt think that way.....the feelings just come over me....
stay strong hun! :hugs:

oh I can so relate. My sister told me she is pregnant on Tuesday and is due 3 days after us if our pregnancy had progressed - I'm plucking up the courage to go see her today :(

Also my colleague who is due 3 days before me started bleeding on Thursday and I was soooo concerned for her! She texted his morning to say she's had a scan and baby is alive and kicking and I feel so poo and jealous but also so guilty as she was so supportive of me through my MC!

I know girls, Ive felt sooo low and down today....my bro posted a pic of his new baby on facebook without showing me one first and I felt so let down!!!! I want to go and see him next weekend but feel angry and jealous of my bro and his wife...I feel it is such an in justice and my sis in law talked of her friend who recently got pg even after 3 mc as if it was nothing....Im staying in tonight with hubby...cant face going out, too cold and low mood...hope it changes soon

Hi

I would have been about 20 weeks or so.......

My sister in law gave birth last night (she lives pretty far away) and we haven't seen her....but for the 24/48 hrs before I have had a rollercoaster of emotions.

Now he is born, I am happy but have woken feeling very depressed. Very jealous and angry. All the comments on my brothers facebook and well wishes......make me cross....and sad. I feel like a terrible person!!!!!!!! I hope this passes!

We are going to try this month, I was so happy when I was pregnant!...I hope this all gets easier....

Can anyone relate???? Thankxxxxxxx

Hi LOtti, I'm very sorry for your loss.
I'm in a similar boat, my sis in law gave birth last week. I was jealous and I guess still am, but seeing them and the baby really helped and I was really happy for them once we had all got together.
They do know about my mmc, does your sis in law? I am sure she will be very understanding. If you want to tell her how you feel then do so, it is completely natural and understandable.

Hugs and hope you're feeling more positive soon xx:hugs:

Hi, yes my sis in law does know about it but it feels like she has the attitude that its so common and as it was early it doesnt matter, i know its not fair for me to put words in her mouth.....but its the way it feels.....we are going up there next weekend and i think it will help. I am already feeling calmer a little each day....no tears today..thanks all lots of love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What you're feeling is so normal, Hun, don't be so hard on yourself:hugs:. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, just that you want what your sister in law has. I know 3 people due within a month of my due date, and although I'm pleased for them I so want to be pregnant too. One of them has had worrying scan results, though, so it isn't always plain sailing for the lucky ones. Keep a PMA - one day it will be your turn!

:hugs: i went thru exact same thing
and both my best friends recently gave birth to their babies and i had same feelings as you...its normal and my heart goes out to you x

Lotti, it's entirely normal sweetie. And it'll be normal until you're pregnant again and past your 'safe' week. I had four babies close to me born within 2 weeks of losing Ruby and it was agony. I was one angry, bitter, jealous woman. I still see a baby bump and think "I can't believe this has happened to us..." :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->