Very scared!

AmyNicole

Reaction score
I went to the bathroom this morning and felt a little crampy. I wiped I know TMI and there was a small amount of blood in my discharge. I'm going to see my doctor's at 2:30 for an ultrasound but I'm curious if I should be worried. Has anyone spotted at 9 weeks along? I have not spotted the whole way through this pregnancy and am very concerned. The cramping was very mild and once again TMI were accompanied by a bowl movement. Other than that cramping as been very mild to non existent since and I've seen no more blood since.

TMI sorry, but the blood, could it have come from the bowl movement.

I had about half a teaspoon of blood come out at 7.5 weeks with this pregnancy. I went pee, wiped, and it was there. I wasn't to terribly concerned as there was no pain, and I had seen a small pocket of blood on my scan a week prior. Sure enough, had another scan, and the blood was gone. It had come out, rather than be absorbed. At this time, my tech told me EVERY woman will have blood in her utuers on a scan. He said up until about 12 weeks the presence of blood is 100%, as things are still rooting in stronger. Sometimes this blood comes out, and sometimes it gets absorbed, which is why they estimate that about 40% of women have bleeding in the first trimester, with no problems.

It should, obviously, be checked, but unless you continue to bleed, or start having pains, it could still just be IB coming out, or a cervical tear that is bleeding, or straining from a bowel movement...

I would have it checked hun :hugs:

I had the very same thing. I do have RH - blood though so I knew I would most likely need the shot. I pooped, wiped and had the most miniscule amount of blood, that only I would see. Turns out I had a very slight placental abruption. Not trying to scare you (or myself!) but going in for an emergency scan would put your mind at rest. :hugs:

I went to the bathroom this morning and felt a little crampy. I wiped I know TMI and there was a small amount of blood in my discharge. I'm going to see my doctor's at 2:30 for an ultrasound but I'm curious if I should be worried. Has anyone spotted at 9 weeks along? I have not spotted the whole way through this pregnancy and am very concerned. The cramping was very mild and once again TMI were accompanied by a bowl movement. Other than that cramping as been very mild to non existent since and I've seen no more blood since.

I am going throught the same thing. I have had intermittent bleeding since Saturday. But only when i wipe. I went to docs today and said at 5 weeks there would be no point in scanning as unlikely he could see anything. So i have to go back next monday and see whats going on. I hear it is quite normal and as long it is not enough to fill a pad should be ok. How far long are you? The doctor tested me again today and was a positive pregnancy test. I am clinging on to hope right now! I wish you the best and as hard as it is and i should listen to my own advice. Try and rest, relax and try not to think too much about it. It aint over till its over! xxx:hugs:

I am going throught the same thing. I have had intermittent bleeding since Saturday. But only when i wipe. I went to docs today and said at 5 weeks there would be no point in scanning as unlikely he could see anything. So i have to go back next monday and see whats going on. I hear it is quite normal and as long it is not enough to fill a pad should be ok. How far long are you? The doctor tested me again today and was a positive pregnancy test. I am clinging on to hope right now! I wish you the best and as hard as it is and i should listen to my own advice. Try and rest, relax and try not to think too much about it. It aint over till its over! xxx:hugs:[/QUOTE]

I'm just concerned because it came out of nowhere. I haven't had spotting otherwise. You're only 5 weeks? Hmmm sounds like run of the mill spotting. You'll be fine. I don't even have to wear a pad it's so scant and only when I wipe. So I have no idea what is going on. I'll know in an hour and a half :(

Really wish you the best! I think it is more the quantity then the colour which is the problem. I wore a pad so i could see how much was coming out and since saturday the pad has been clear to i am praying that continues or it just stops. My sister said she had some spotting at 8 weeks and she has a healthy 1 year old daughter!! x

I hope everything turned out well for you at your scan. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->