very serious TMI - the worst experience ever ##UPDATE PG 2##

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by kaz29, Jun 5, 2011.

1. kaz29

kaz29 Well-Known Member

if u have a faint stomach please dont read this it is very disgusting.
    I am so constipated badly ive just been to the loo and i was in there for 1 hour and half crying my eyes out, i fainted twice it was that bad. Anyhow i got that desperate ive had to do something i never ever want to do EVER again in my life. It was stuck and would not go back in so i pulled it out but it was like ots(and i mean lots) of little hard balls. I was pulling them out for another 40 mins. I pulled a fair bit out but i bleed as well. There was no chance i was goona push them out i was bunged up like nothing else in there. It was the most disgusting experience of my life and i think im gonna have nite mares about it.

i am fed up of this i am getting some stool softner tomoz im not doing that again.m Seriously the worst experience ever !!!!

im really upset about it, i feel quite traumatised over it it was horrific

2. Itsychik

Itsychik Well-Known Member

aww hun I'm so sorry it's gotten that bad. I think bad constipation is the ONE symptom I haven't had (knock on wood) but I can't even imagine how awful it must be!

Will your doctor prescribe you any suppositories? I've read about other pregnant ladies using them and they're supposed to help almost immediately...

I hope you find something soon that helps!

3. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

I've been there...I'm so sorry...I've had to pull mine out before too...it really sucks. I started taking Miralax every other day and its stopped me having the little round balls...you should probably get on a regular stool softener to try and keep it from happening again. I don't know if they have Miralax in the UK...but maybe something similar. Last time I had to give myself an anema and I was fed up and decided I'd do whatever I had to do to stop the madness. I'm sorry, hope you feel better!

4. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

put vasleine inside your bum and around it it will help them slip out. fruit jucie is a good softener and get some fibre gel or something x

5. Jophie

Jophie Member

You have my sympathy Kaz 29! I have just had 3 days of having to do exactly the same. I have been taking fibogel sachets which made it build up even worse at first, but softened things eventually. It really is soo painful, but it will get better if you take something for it. I found a warm bath after was very soothing. Hope you feel better soon.

6. Pessimistic

Pessimistic Well-Known Member

Oh bless ya babes!
    I agree get some stool softener. Also prune juice, drink plenty of water. You are prob doing all that anyway. Sorry it's gotten so bad. With my daughter I had bleeding when I went in the latter days!! We are all squashed in there!

7. bobblebot

bobblebot Well-Known Member

this happened to me in my first pregnancy a side effect of iron tabletsand it was worse than giving birth, i spent a whole day in agony trying everything possible, warm bath, sugar and water drink, rubbing area with baby oil, syrup of figs...i could feel the mass in perinium so bulging it was terryfying....in end after hours had to call the g.p...in the days when they actuallycame to house....19 years ago....he gave me suppositories but it took hours and hours untili finally gave birth to the biggest poo of my life! and believe me it felt as painful as giving birth....i bled and it left a small tear that stung before healing

i always warn everyone now i know pregnant to becareful with taking iron, i only do 3days of iron then 3 days off asi know for me i get constipated easily and i never ever want to go through that agan.....

my sympathies huni xx

8. Ozzieshunni

Ozzieshunni Guest

I would consult with your doctor first. Being that constipated is not good :hugs: Are you eating enough fiber? I've found that that helps lots!

9. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

oh goodness i totally feel for you i was the same this morning just sat there on the throne in sooo much pain i eventually had the guts to do one almighty last push and had the worst tearing pain inside me in the world it was sooooo painfull for about 2 hours after i felt so sorry for my self and just whent and sat in the shower :-( then was sat in the piece and quiet of my sons bedroom (hes at his dads) to finish moping :-( try fibogel i got some and just had a big pate of veggies with my dinner so hopefully not going to have to go through it again x

10. My4thmiracle

My4thmiracle Mummy to baby Nico + 3

Christ it sounds like you have just given birth.

Bless you, I was constipated a few months ago and I was in agony but the bugger wouldn't come out enough for me to make it come out.

I've had thai sweet chilli sauce every other evening over my food to stop it happening again.

Hope you get some help soon

11. Iwannabamummy

Iwannabamummy Well-Known Member

Poor you! I do know how you feel and how awful it is.

I recently had 5 days in hospital and the medication they gave me had a constipating side effect. They gave me Laxidol to take at the same time but sadly it didn't stop the bung! Once I was home it got so bad, compacted and painful that like you I tried to intervine myself - which still didn't help - in the end I had to go to my GP who, after having a look (oh the shame!!), decided I needed an enema. He organised for a nurse to visit me at home to administer the enema. That was hrribly embarrasing too - but it worked really quickly and was soooo relieving!!

You have no dignity what so ever in pregnancy do you?!!

Kxx

12. lollylou1

lollylou1 Mummy to Belle and preg

I was constipated due to medication and it was so painful I have in the past had to do what u have done amd it's bit pleasant! Cos I got spd straining sat on the toilet hurts so much too! Managed to go today but regularly taking lactulose to try stop it happening again I'm going in to be induced wed so wouldlike to be able to go before I go in!
    Lou
    Xxx

13. lollylou1

lollylou1 Mummy to Belle and preg

Sorry on phone it should say not pleasant not bit pleasant lol! Stupid auto change lol
    Xxx

14. NOMORENUMBERS

NOMORENUMBERS Well-Known Member

honestly this sounds so familiar, not for now but for when i was put on iron tablets after my last c section. they said it would make my stools hard and black but just eat loads of veg. . . i did . . i have never been in such pain it literally felt like i was tearing in half or passing glass or something it really was bad

this time round i am going to be eating one of those fibre cereals for breakfast every morning at least the week before hand and take some to hospital with me to help

i would defo ring your midwife and just ask what the safe and best stool softner is to take and then go for it! xkx

15. gatormom2tots

gatormom2tots Well-Known Member

Been there, done that with every pregnancy!

I was on zofran with each and constipation was a side effect. Luckily it always dissipated once I gpt through the first 20 weeks or so.

I do take 2 stool softners a day to help ease things along.

I'm sorry for your pain, I know how horrible it is!

16. Jollybean

Jollybean Well-Known Member

lol i get bored of waiting n don't like straining so good old baby wipes help me out whenever needed! Reminds me of the joke... What do accountants do when constipated? They work it out with a pencil

17. mons75

mons75 Well-Known Member

i had similar, poor you. I called my midwife and she said to get fybogel. i took 1 sachet in water plus prune juice and have been quite loose ever since. it takes a few hrs tho so pls be patient and dont take too much. xx

18. mons75

mons75 Well-Known Member

ha ha ha:haha: thats gross and very similar to my experience.:wacko:

19. londonangel

londonangel Well-Known Member

Oh you poor thing, that sounds horrendous. Please, please go to your doctor. They should be able to give you something to stop you suffering.

20. kaz29

kaz29 Well-Known Member

hi everyone i got some lactulose solution and ive had some and it took about 1 hour and half but it softened it enough that i could push the last bit out. MY FUCKING GOD i screamed with the pushes and when i looked at what i had brewed in there, Jesus josepth and mary - two big fat turds that without being softened would of split me in two they were that fat. No wonder i have been in so much pain. I am taking this stuff from now on im not going through that again and its still traumatised me what i had to do was disgusting, i was covered in poo and blood (jumped straight into shower yuk), and ive just bled now but not as bad as before. Hopefully now i can have softer plops, the bleeding will heal.