Very short follicular phase and ovulation after a chemical pregnancy UPDATE NEW CYCLE.......

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Ho ladies
So after my chemical pregnancy last cycle I finally stopped bleeding 2 days ago.
I have a 26-28 day cycle and I I normoly get my postive OPK on day 11 or day 12 and Ovulation on day 12-14

I noticed a loss of fluid earlier and thought I had started to bleed again. But on investigation It was just watery CM. Not stretchy like egg white just watery.

I'm only on CD7 so thought it odd
I took 2 OPKs and both came up strong postive.
I'm now getting some ovulation cramps.

Anyway I've been googling like mad and everywhere I'm reading is saying that ovulation b4 day 10 or 11 is not good and it will be highly unlikely to conceive or if u do it will end in a chemical. because the egg hasnt had enough time to mature.
I really dont want to have another chemical after only just having one.

I was really hoping this cycle wud bring us our rainbow but now its looking unlikely and the excitement i was feeling has now gone and I'm just feeling anxious.

I'm temping so I guess only time will tell if ovulation does take place.

I feel like I'm already out b4 it's even begun:-(

Sorry forgot to post the picture
20200520_182847.jpg

Hi Sugger :)

I don’t know much about this - I have heard early O is not always good, but since you’re coming off a chemical maybe it’s messed with your cycle and you actually have a mature egg? How are the tests now? Still positive?

I'm sorry I have no experience with this. I would think a chemical could definitely alter you O day either earlier or later.

Hi Sugger :)

I don’t know much about this - I have heard early O is not always good, but since you’re coming off a chemical maybe it’s messed with your cycle and you actually have a mature egg? How are the tests now? Still positive?

Hi hon
I'm on CD 10 now and all OPKs have been negative.
My temps shot up yesterday and is still up today so it is looking like I ovulated on CD8 which means my Follicle phase was to short.

Google is saying a short follicle phase b4 day 11 cud mean ageing overys and approaching menopause.
I'm really worried now.

I know its prob down to the chemical but being 40 does make me worry.
I think with a chemical u still count the first day of bleeding as CD1 so theres no way the egg was mature enough.
I feel so deflated, just feels like another cycle and I'm out already:cry:

I'm sorry I have no experience with this. I would think a chemical could definitely alter you O day either earlier or later.

Thanks hon. Just not feeling hopful at all.

Hi hon
I'm on CD 10 now and all OPKs have been negative.
My temps shot up yesterday and is still up today so it is looking like I ovulated on CD8 which means my Follicle phase was to short.

Google is saying a short follicle phase b4 day 11 cud mean ageing overys and approaching menopause.
I'm really worried now.

I know its prob down to the chemical but being 40 does make me worry.
I think with a chemical u still count the first day of bleeding as CD1 so theres no way the egg was mature enough.
I feel so deflated, just feels like another cycle and I'm out already:cry:

Sorry you’re feeling out :( I mean you never know, maybe you’ll get a miracle baby! One bonus is your TWW just got a lot shorter - I’m really hoping it works for you even with an early O, fx!

Sorry you’re feeling out :( I mean you never know, maybe you’ll get a miracle baby! One bonus is your TWW just got a lot shorter - I’m really hoping it works for you even with an early O, fx!

Thanks sweety
I really really hope so.

I'm out ladies ovulation was on day 8 of my cycle. FF has charted it now which is what i feared.
Just want to fast forward to next cycle now. Hopfully this early ovulation is not going to be a recurring thing and I go back to my norm of day 12 to 13.
I am hoping for a miracle and praying the egg that was realised was some how mature enough but I'm not feeling it.
Really feel like giving up
Maybe I am to old now

Hi ladies
Just thought I wud do a update so this may help someone else in the future.

So I did ovulate on CD 8.
I'm still temping and have done OPKs since my postive on day 7 and they have all been negative since. Ovulation was confirmed via fatilty friend and was on day 8 of my cycle.
So 5 days earlier than normol. Another thing I noticed this cycle is that I've had no EWCM. Only a bunch of watery stuff on CD7.

I'm doing ok. I'm annoyed that my body released a premature egg but I'm trying to stay hopful that next cycle will return to normol.
I've never ever ovulated b4 day 11 b4 so it is strange but I guess chemicals can mess with ure cycle.

I'm 9dpo and have zero symptoms. Tested and BFN. Tbh I dont want to be pregnant this cycle because it prob wont stick.
I'm hoping my body has had a chance to sort its self out and that june will bring my BFP and sticky healthy beanie.[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I'm not going to lie I am very nervous about next cycle and ovulating to early again but hopefully that wont happen and I'll ovulate at my normol time of CD 12 to 13[-o<

I'm trying to stay positive,

Hope ure all ok.

My LP is normoly 15 days so AF shud be here by next Thursday or Friday. Giving me just a 22 day cycle instead of my normal 26 to 28 day cycle.
Keep ure fingers crossed for me girls that everything returns to normol.
Hoping to get a blazing BFP[-o<

Good luck to all the ladies ttc it sure is stressful. I'm rooting for all of you.

And huge congratulations to all u pregnant ladies.

Last edited:
Hello ladies.

So I just thought I wud do a update .
I did end up ovulating day 8.
I'm now on day 23 and AF is here.
I feel deflated but at the same time I'm glad I'm now in a fresh new cycle.

I am scared tho, I'm scared about ovulating again to early this cycle.
I'm hoping that now my body has had a month to recover from the chemical that this cycle will be back to normol.
I really really dont want to be seeing any positive OPKs untill the very least CD11.

It's been a very long month knowing I was out so early on in my cycle really really sucked.
But hopfully everything has balanced itself out now and this new cycle will be normol.

Really hope this is our BFP month.
Praying for a sticky healthy rainbow beanie[-o<

Fingers crossed for you <3

Thanks hon. Day 8 now nearly 9 and OPKs have all been negative so hopfully I'm back to normol now. I think it really was the chemical that messed me up

These are the OPKs so far. I did them on day 6 as well and that was also negative
20200613_150919.jpg
Cervix is still firm and closed so I'm hoping ovulation will hold off untill day 12 to 13 which is my norm.
Hubby and I have been DTD on day 6 and today day 8. I heard that going it every other day is better is that true

CD11 and still getting negative OPKs

Hi ladies
So today was CD 12 I've been having O pain since last night and all day today. I normoly get it for about 3 days. But what was different today is that I had a ton of EWCM. I've not seen that much since we conceived our son so I'm really hoping it's a good sign.
My OPKs earlier were negative but I've done 2 more in the evening and they are so close to being positive.
I've not used this brand b4 so this indeed cud actually be my positive. I will keep on testing to see if the line gets darker.
Feel like I'm O from the left that's where its sore and lower backache.
I really hope this is our month.
20200618_001102.jpg 20200618_001205.jpg
Top one was at 7pm and bottom at midnight

Got my positive today CD13 yay
20200618_123414.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member