Very sore ladybits!(TMI)

cybermum

MUM TO 2 BOYS.
Reaction score
I have had this for two days now,my bits are aching/getting quite sore.
When I go for a pee I have to be v.careful wiping because it hurts quite a bit,like a raw feeling.

I know LO is putting pressure down there but it feels like someone has my bits in a clamp and is stretching them! :blush:

that must hurt like hell mine just seems to be puffy like swollen :dohh:

It does! LOL
I am like enough already! Just get this labour started!:rofl:

:hugs: Hope labpour starts soon and its quick xxx

Man i thought I was alone in this, some days it hurts so much down there.

Glad it's not just me, it's horrid isnt it. I thought it was to do with more wiping because of more toilet trips lol

Aww... I'm sorry it hurts. According to your ticker, looks like you're due today? If so.... congrats, and I hope you see your lil' one soon!

Ouchies, sounds like me! I've been like that for a few weeks and I too wondered if it was a combination of pressure and wiping more often because of more pee trips!

Not long to go now in any case. Hope your wee man arrives soon! :D

Thanks girlies :)
I thought it was just me at first and wasn't going to post about it,but glad I did :)

I had a curry earlier(4th one in a week) and still nothing,LOL
This LO doesn't want to leave LOL

Mine hurt like that too, feel like I'm bruised from that area down to my inner thighs...UGH.

Sore, tender, itchy...
Ever since I saw my OB/GYN on Tuesday and had my Strep-B results I have been very raw and tender. Hurts to even pee sometimes. The pressure and swelling is insane.

Even when I'm not peeing it hurts. Really have to adjust myself just to sit down.
The wonderful joys of getting closer to the joyous occasion :>

Mine were swollen and painful for like the last 2 months of pregnancy LOL. Unfair that you're just getting it now if I do say so myself! LOL... well here's hoping this means baby wants to come soon :)

Aww hun, Im sorry you are feeling like this and really hope you meet your LO very soon, my bits are just very swollen at the moment, the way I described it to my DH is I feel like I have a chimpanzee butt :rofl:, made him laugh so much, take care :hugs: XX

Mines so swollen! And wiping 10 times a day doesn't help! Im gonna get some soft wipes me thinks!

Yeah I got the puffy ladie bits going on too! I was bouncing on my ball last night and I thought oh great! :dust: xxx

:hugs:to all of us.
What we go through! Hubby was looking at me blank last night when I was moaning :rofl:
Hubby complains no end if he has a cold,OMG!

I am finding warm baths helping lots right now,wish I could stay in the bath too!

ive been using baby wipes after wiping and sudocrem when the pain gets unbearable. definately helps and i now know the benefits for babys skin!
ive been using the freebies i got from bounty and lloyds pharmacy packs that i picked up back in first tri. also m-i-l and s-i-l brought loads of wipes between them without knowing as they figured everyone would buy us baby clothes so baby toiletries would be more appropriate.

im gonna have to buy some more when baby arrives at this rate though as he'll have none left :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->