very sore tongue

Dionne

Reaction score
Bit of a wierd random one:wacko:

but my tongue is so sore! to look at it looks like i have been biting the sides of my tongue missing chunks.
and it hurts loads to talk and eat.
last night i woke and my tongue was so dry hurt it hurt so much i had to have a ice lolly and kept swigging milk to keep it moist.

im a freak:blush:
any ideas? do i need to see a dr or a dentist?
im in work today and am only working offline as i really dont want to talk on the phone

Kris is loving it though:hissy:

aww no

have you been biting it in your sleep maybe?I grind my teeth and sometimes wake up with really sore jaws!

not what i know of, im a really light sleeper too.

strange:blush:

Too much kissing maybe :rofl: No it might be u have or maybe gettin a virus cos my mum was ill few weeks back and her tongue went a bit like you've explained.She had to have antibiotics. Do u feel ok in general?
Or are u feelin run down? I had mouth ulcers when i was feelin a little down a while ago!
Other than that i dont know lol!
Hope it goes soon!
xx

Are you drinking enought Dionne?? (silly question,,,,,,,,,,I MEAN water etc!!!)

The tongue can show lots of illnesses etc, certain colours and textures mean different things. Maybe worth looking it up??

is it white by any chance?
if it is it might be thrush
danielle x

Have you got a tongue piercing?

I was searching google and it said something about stress ulcers which sounded like you're describing a bit, best to see with your doctor though really.

Hope you're feeling better now.

It is most likely a form of anemia. You should have your OB run blood work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->