very strange occurances

ricanmomma

Reaction score
My last period started on the 3rd of october, which means I may have ovulated the 17th. I had sex on every day of my fertile window & even before my fertile window started from the 10th to the 18th (bf & I can never keep our hands off each other even two years into the relationship lol). On the 24th I had some severe cramping, & sex was almost unbearable. I had spotting in my underwear, bloating, backaches, & body aches . After the 24th the cramps & pain w intercourse completely stopped. On the 26th, I had sharp cramps in my right ovary, my breats were very sore & they were tender to the touch on the outer sides. My skin is pale which means you can see my veins in my breast pretty easily from time to time, but this time, there was just one blue vein leading to my nipple. I also had slight nausea with no vomiting, & slight menstrual-like cramps. My symptoms have stopped on the 27th other than slight cramping still & the sides of my breasts are still a little tender when I touch them. Anyone have any idea whats going on?

My period is due tomorrow. Oh & I forgot one detail, I used the bathroom around 4 am this morning(theres been more of that happening lately too now that I realize) & there were these tiny sticky, stringy bits of old blood in my cm.

One more detail I promise haha I keep forgetting things… I woke up one day about 3-4 days ago, got out of bed, felt something dripping down my thigh, ran to the bathroom thinking it was an early period, but it was all creamy white cm.

The symptom spotting you are doing is causing you to think you are possibly pregnant, right? Which you could be but you might also not be.

That's the thing with symptom spotting, none of those thigs you mentioned exclusively point to pregnant or not pregnant, even if they are out of the ordinary for you, they still don't indicate pregnancy or no pregnancy for sure. Essentially it doesn't mean too much and just be careful not to put too much emphasis on symptom spotting.

I think you will just have to wait it out to see if your period starts or not.

Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->