Very Stressed.

Charlee

Reaction score
Found out I was pregnant at around 6 weeks (unplanned), Had symptoms like strong sense of smell, back ache and constant urination. Since then I have been sick, some days felt bad all day and some days I'm not sick at all. I'm constantly stressing whether everythings alright which I know is bad for the baby. Two year back I had a major heavy bleed which I didn't go to hospital for but was so heavy I lost conciousness, I always assumed it was a misscarriage but never had it confirmed. I really can't stop stressing despite the fact i've had no pains or cramps or bleeding.

Awww hun i know it's a stressful time, but each pregnancy really is different, I had a M/C before this one and was constantly terrified of every pain, niggle, cramp! Then when none of that was going on i was stressing that nothing was happening, but the odds are all in your favour to having a healthy baby, just let your body adjust...your symptoms will come and go and you'll worry about this too :D but it's perfectly normal, only worry if you bleed and it's accompanied with strong cramping like you had before and it knocks you off your feet, happy and healthy nine months to you hun and congratulations!

Yup I have stressed myself silly. So much so we ended up paying for a final scan. It doesn't help that I haven't been sick and my boobs stopped hurting at about 6 weeks.

I hate to say it but I think we'll stress the whole way through LOL! Miscarriage, anomoly scan, buying the right things, the birth!

Oh dear I'm not helping am I

Thanks alot guys, really re-assuring actually, I actually know it's daft and for an unplanned baby and becoming a single mother, I just want the best.
I suppose I will feel alot better after my 12 week scan..

That's understandable hun. There's not really much I can say to reassure you as pregnancy is generally a very worrying time. Try just to relax and focus on each milestone coming up in your pregnancy like first scan, booking in appointment etc and try to take each day as it comes.

:hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"