• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Very stretchy ewcm..

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hey ladies :)

Does anyone else have very stretchy EWCM? I am about a week past ovulation and I am having so much EWCM very thick and stretchy, I NEVER have EWCM past ovulation... TMI ALERT even so much that I feel it coming out and when I pull my underwear down it was stuck and very stringy and still umm.... attached :wacko:

I don't want to over think this but I can't help but think its a big big sign..

I have had this before on a nonpg cycle. But if it is new for you then it could be a very good sign. For me if it is creamy and stretchy then it is a good sign. Hope this helps. :thumbup:

I'm having it too, but I'm 12 days late... Hopefully it's a good sign!

Not since I was a week late. Got a bfn then. I'm going to try and test tomorrow or the day after.

I am having the same stretchy CM since Fri. I am about a week past OV. My breasts are also feeling very full with lots of veins showing. Everytime I have been pregnant, one of my earliest signs was lots of stretchy CM. Sounds very promising for you. Good luck!!!

I hope so hunny, I have had a few faint lines today so maybe it was a sign, have you tested?

What DPO did you get the faint lines? I have faint lines and I am about 11/12DPO, but it isn't dark enough for me to celebrate just yet

I hope so hunny, I have had a few faint lines today so maybe it was a sign, have you tested?

What DPO did you get the faint lines? I have faint lines and I am about 11/12DPO, but it isn't dark enough for me to celebrate just yet

A lines a line but I know what you mean, I was in denial until I saw it on FRER and Clearblue. Faint lines were a few days before my period. I've got a pregnant on Clearblue now which I hear aren't very sensitive and my lines are getting darker. FX for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"