Very TMI. Ladygarden question...

Wombat

Married mum of 2:)
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Sorry for TMI but I have a question... What is your discharge like?
Since becoming pregnant (well, since about week 6) there is much more of it, it is sort of creamy in colour and smells stronger. Not nasty but just stronger...Very musky... There is no itching or anything like that, but I am still wondering if it is alright or do I have an infection?
:blush::blush::blush:
Thanks for your answers:hug:

Im the opposite! I havent had any at all and thats worrying me lol x

oh yes... that is normal. I understand what you are going through!!!!!

I have been like this from around week 5. I have to wear a pantyliner and it still feels like I have peed myself some days!! Its perfectly normal and you only need to get it checked out if it smells offensive or is green!!
xx

im as dry as a dogs bone lol. So a little worried now also

I have to wear a pantyliner too..... And not everyday one but an af one (well, if I go out).
I am turning into snail:hissy::hissy::hissy::rofl:

I've not had anything either, I didn't in the 2ww and theres nothing now, I was waiting for the much fabled creamy discharge and it didn't arrive. ;)

I've had a little of this creamy discharge over the last week, but I didn't think too much of it, as it looked normal with no smell. I assumed it was some internal cleaning ritual that the baby had ordered ;)

hey , yeah i got tons of creamy / yellow cm have had since getting my :bfp: so bad it gets me running to loo to check somedays !!

I can't say I've noticed that I've got more cm than usual but I do smell different, not in a bad way, it's just stronger than usual...

E x

I have more cm than i ever though was possible! :rofl: Just loads of it. More than i have ever had in my life!

Not much more to be said on that topic :rofl:

Yup. I have more too, and am constantly knicker checking after "leakages" :blush:. Mine is a white/cream colour (sorry tmi) and not smelly, just abundant at times. It has come and gone since got my bfp, some days much worse than others.

ive noticed it come and go, and sometimes i have dashed to loo in a panic, thinking the worst, it dont smell anymore than usual just is more frequent / mor of it

I am the same tons more than normal, even tons more than i had with my last child!!!

Yup I had it too.. it started just before my :bfp: and it stopped about a week or so ago - it had me constantly running to the loo as well!! :rofl:

I have loads n loads too....constant knicker checking!! lol :hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"