Very upset! CD 21 Progesterone test results :(

Peachbaby4008

Reaction score
(I had posted previously about this on a different username not knowing I had created two usernames and account main. Deleted the other)

I'm new here and new to clomid, temping etc... This was my first month being off bc and we did clomid days 5-9 50 mg. We used preseed, metformin 1500mg and bd eod. I am currently cd 22 and yesterday had my cd 21 test and the results came back today as 0.2 :(

I am very upset about this. I know it's my fault for not using OPK or temping. I should have known it wasn't going to be easy due to my PCOS. :(

Do I still have a chance?

If your bloodwork is saying you didn't O keep on BD'ing gal! Do you have long cycles? Maybe you can go ahead and start temping now regardless to get some practice in. I've never used OPK's and don't have PCOS so I can't comment from personal experience there but I have seen other ladies mention that OPK's aren't such a great tool for those with PCOS to use since they're positive way more than they need to be.

If your bloodwork is saying you didn't O keep on BD'ing gal! Do you have long cycles? Maybe you can go ahead and start temping now regardless to get some practice in. I've never used OPK's and don't have PCOS so I can't comment from personal experience there but I have seen other ladies mention that OPK's aren't such a great tool for those with PCOS to use since they're positive way more than they need to be.

Thank you for responding! :)

I was on bc for about a year and I just finished my last pack before this cycle. Without using bc my cycles would be really long (maybe 5 months in between)

Do I just use a regular thermometer?

A basal thermometer would be more accurate for charting your cycle. You can check Amazon for a selection to choose from or if you're in the US Target has one for something like $8. That's the one I use and like it just fine :) . There are others out there with backlights and other bells and whistles which are useful/fun but not necessary.

Also, get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. Excellent resource!

Forgot the linky :)

TCOYF

Whoa why would you take clomid straight after coming off the pill? It can take 3 months for your system to "wake up" after coming off the pill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->