Very upset

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by hope4bump, Jan 23, 2011.

1. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

Good morning ladies.
    I am so worried this morning :( my temps dropped a bit and my internet chapie's line is not getting darker. I have a frer but would like to use it Monday/Tuesday If I can wait that long. I guess I am so worried because I did the frer in my avatar on 10dpo.I did a clearblue divi yesterday (11dpo) and it said pregnant 1-2, but why is the cheapie not getting darker? Am I being paranoid or do I have to be worried? Thanks for reading, and all and any feedback appreciated xx

2. emily86

emily86 mum to 2

hun my internet cheapies didn't get darker till 5 weeks +! they are good for dectecting early lines but they do take ages to get darker x

3. kermie219

kermie219 Well-Known Member

honey try not to worry! the best advice I can give is stop testing and definitely stop taking your temp:) the clearblue digi should be the answer you need sweetheart! good luck!!

4. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

same here - i was well into week 5 before my line got dark. also my temperatures changed slightly from day to day x

5. mr_random

mr_random Very giddy dad to be!!

As far as I understand it if it shows ya pregnant, then ya pregnant. No need for it to be dark. (You cant have a false positive) So sit back relax. Congratulate yourself on becoming an expectant mother and let nature take its course.

Congratulations and dont forget to change your profile on BnB! I loved it when I changed it from TTC to Father to be!

6. hope4bump

Thanks ladies (and gent) I feel loads better now xx

7. Folly

Folly Well-Known Member

Stop temping and don't worry about the tests! Temping is not realiable in pregnancy and you'll drive yourself nuts! I stopped taking mine after my temp dropped way below the coverline and I spent the whole day worrying I was going to miscarry! As far as I know bean is absolutely fine a week or two on and I've not temped since, I feel so much better since I stopped that and pregnancy tests!

8. doddy0402

doddy0402 Mummy to 3!

the ic in my avatar is from 6weeks and 1day!! All the ones I did before then were really REALLY light, but in comparison to my frers the ics were soooooo faint! I think you will be plesantly surprised when you do your frer!!xx

9. hope4bump

Thanks doddy and folly :) h&h 9 months to ALL of you!! X

10. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

I have heard that IC's dont get as dark, mine did gradually get darker, but then they stayed the same, the superdrug test was a lot darker than IC with same sample. :hugs: x

11. hope4bump

Thanks Hayley :) I think it's still very surreal to be honest. I'm so thankful for all of you here on bnb...xx