Very upset

hope4bump

Reaction score
Good morning ladies.
I am so worried this morning :( my temps dropped a bit and my internet chapie's line is not getting darker. I have a frer but would like to use it Monday/Tuesday If I can wait that long. I guess I am so worried because I did the frer in my avatar on 10dpo.I did a clearblue divi yesterday (11dpo) and it said pregnant 1-2, but why is the cheapie not getting darker? Am I being paranoid or do I have to be worried? Thanks for reading, and all and any feedback appreciated xx

hun my internet cheapies didn't get darker till 5 weeks +! they are good for dectecting early lines but they do take ages to get darker x

honey try not to worry! the best advice I can give is stop testing and definitely stop taking your temp:) the clearblue digi should be the answer you need sweetheart! good luck!!

hun my internet cheapies didn't get darker till 5 weeks +! they are good for dectecting early lines but they do take ages to get darker x

same here - i was well into week 5 before my line got dark. also my temperatures changed slightly from day to day x

As far as I understand it if it shows ya pregnant, then ya pregnant. No need for it to be dark. (You cant have a false positive) So sit back relax. Congratulate yourself on becoming an expectant mother and let nature take its course.

Congratulations and dont forget to change your profile on BnB! I loved it when I changed it from TTC to Father to be!

Stop temping and don't worry about the tests! Temping is not realiable in pregnancy and you'll drive yourself nuts! I stopped taking mine after my temp dropped way below the coverline and I spent the whole day worrying I was going to miscarry! As far as I know bean is absolutely fine a week or two on and I've not temped since, I feel so much better since I stopped that and pregnancy tests!

the ic in my avatar is from 6weeks and 1day!! All the ones I did before then were really REALLY light, but in comparison to my frers the ics were soooooo faint! I think you will be plesantly surprised when you do your frer!!xx

Thanks doddy and folly :) h&h 9 months to ALL of you!! X

I have heard that IC's dont get as dark, mine did gradually get darker, but then they stayed the same, the superdrug test was a lot darker than IC with same sample. :hugs: x

Thanks Hayley :) I think it's still very surreal to be honest. I'm so thankful for all of you here on bnb...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->