Very Upset!

Lesley 576

Reaction score
I called the RE office to ask the nurse if my vanishing symptoms are normal at 7 weeks 5 days. She said come in on Wednesday and maybe i'm still pregnant and maybe i'm not. I'm so upset right now. Who f'ing says that!

OMG! that's awful! I'm sure it's all ok don't panic hun, try to keep calm and then slap her when you get there weds ;-) fx'd all's ok x

They can be harsh! Lets face it mc's are so common in the early weeks they become hardened to it no matter how difficult it is for the mother.
I was having severe cramps at 21 weeks with my first so i called the hospital, the mw said we wont see you, your not 23 weeks if your having a mc theres nothing we can do about it!
23 weeks imagine if it was a mc, some people are just insensitive and shouldnt be in the profession they are in!

I wouldnt worry about the symptoms too much, take another test to put your mind at rest a little because stress is no good for the baby.

I know the test is going to come up positive because my HCG was 101,000 last week. I can't believe she told me that! Stupid Bit**

My nausea was pretty bad during weeks 7 and 8, but then it stopped. I haven't had too many other symptoms, and I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. Sometimes symptoms can come and go! Nasty doctors should just go, though.

what an awful nurse! Don't listen to her, I lost all symptoms by week 6 and my little boy is happy and still growing :)

What a dope that lady is.

I had my symptoms disappear for about a week. Now, they are on and off. Just take a POS test to make yourself feel better until Wednesday.

The doctor called me to apologies for the nurse. Offered to see me tomorrow for an ultrasound to ease my mind.

screw that woman.
insensitive little bitch.

and I'm sure everything is fine!
I had no symptoms at all.
xx

what a butt whole nurse!! :( i lose symptoms all the time, but they come back too, some days are more symptomish than others

I am impressed that your doctor called to apologise.

good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Try not to worry too much hun my symptoms disappeared so much that i had a new thread each week at one point almost convinced i had lost the pregnancy and 2 weeks ago i had a ten week scan and my baby was wiggling around like crazy.

it easier said than done but try and relax as the stress is not good for you or the baby. x

I complained because I was so upset. Last night I was spotting too. I have no more pregnancy symptoms and I'm very worried. I got no sleep last night. 8:45 is my scan. wish me luck

hope everything has gone okay some doctors and nurses can be silly and rude. x

Yes, I went in and everything is fine. I saw the heartheat and started to cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"