Very VERY cautious BFP!!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Hopefulgirlie, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Hopefulgirlie

Hopefulgirlie Mummy to a beautiful girl

Hey All,

I wants to put this post out maybe as a little bit of hope to some others! I'm really scared as I do it because I'm terrified of tempting fate....

I'm currently between 9 or 13 DPO. I had 6 days of positive OPKs so I'm really not sure when I ovulated. Yesterday at 8 or 11 DPO I got a faint positive on an ic. My OH saw it too but we were determined not yo read too much into it just in case. My cycles are pretty irregular. If I go by my longest I would be due AF on Saturday 2nd April!.... Still a way away!!!

Anyway today I used fmu and got a darker line on the ic. I did a FRER this afternoon and got a clear line on that too!

I'm over the moon at the result but still taking each day as it comes until Saturday is out of the way.

For anyone still waiting I just wanted to say I had barely any symptoms AT ALL!! Believe me I was alert and looking but was getting really despondant that I had none!! No cramping or tender bbs! In fact I've felt healthier and like I've had more energy than I have for ages.
    The only things I noticed was a little bit of heartburn and vivid dreams for the last 5 nights.

I know it can get really difficult to keep your chin up when you see others with lots of symptoms and you feel like you're out for the month..... But as they say you're not out until AF shows!!

Good luck to everyone one the tww. Everything is crossed for you x x

2. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

congratulations...i am 13dpo and i think iam going to go out and buy a frer today...and test im nervous af is due tomorrow

3. Hopefulgirlie

Good luck to you. Fx for a BFP!!
    I'm really not sure why I tested yesterday... I don't feel pregnant but just had a complete urge to test.
    Lets hope tomorrow is lucky for you honey x

4. hoptingfor3

hoptingfor3 Mom to three girls :)

5. Arimas

Arimas Pregnant

Thank you for your words of encouragement, wishing you a happy and healthy 9m :)

6. dreamy

dreamy Cycle 16 BFP!!!

Congratulations!!!!

AF is due for me tomorrow. I've had hardly ANY symptoms as well. I'm hoping that's a good sign!

7. cass86

cass86 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say congratulations.

I am 9 dpo. Will be testing at the weekend I think.

Fingers crossed.

8. NotSoSure

NotSoSure Well-Known Member

Congrats! I was feeling out this month because I've had no symptoms. You're post gives me hope :hugs:

Wishing you an H&H 9 mos!

9. Hopefulgirlie

Good luck to everyone testing... I hope you all have a great surprise like I did!!

Dreamy... Fingers crossed for you! I really have felt great and full of energy this month hopefully it will be positive for you too.

Keep us updated x x

10. onlyme101

onlyme101 Well-Known Member

Big congratulations!! And thanks for posting this. I'm about 8dpo and my boobs feel like they have needles in them (I think) but am also thinking it's all in my head!! Am waiting until 4th April to test as I will be one day late then. Feels like a lifetime!!! Keep us updated

11. hayleyh26

hayleyh26 Well-Known Member

Congratulations :hugs: x

12. xxxjessxxx

xxxjessxxx MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP

Congratulations again hunny :)
    Your words have given hope into my doubts lol - I'll just have to wait and see whether the :witch: shows or not x x

13. XMrs WishfulX

XMrs WishfulX Well-Known Member

Hi,

Can i join your post, firstly congratulations!!
    Well i was due af today, its also my birthday so thought it was going to ruin my day, my cycle was all over the place this month but we dtd around my highs n peaks on cbfm!
    anyway i had kind of given up hope with ttc as this is our 7th month ttc, 1st month using preseed, 4th month using cbfm!
    ive had no symptoms either other than my boobs not starting to ache as early as normal n the last few nights have been restless! Ive also had a sore throat.for the last couple of days!
    Anyway been out all day with hubby expecting af to arrive but nothing! I had an urge to do a test before we went out for dinner n by surprise a faint positive line appeared!
    im trying not to get too excited n havent told anyone but hubby as still convinced af will arrive as have dull aches!!
    im sooooo excited so chin up girls who have no symptoms your not out til af arrives xxxx

14. Dew

Dew Well-Known Member

Congratulations Hopefulgirlie!! and....

Good luck XMrs WishfulX!! Hope you and hubby see your BIG BFP in next test!

I am 8-9DPO today but not so hopeful...AF due on April 3rd...keeping fingers crossed for all of us!

15. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

Congratulations! :wohoo:
    Have a happy and healthy nine months! x

16. mommyjill

mommyjill Well-Known Member

Congratulations that is fab news :happydance::happydance::happydance:

17. Hopefulgirlie

Thank you to all you lovelies that have posted on this. My OH and I are soooo excited... But so scared too!! I really want to enjoy every second of being pg but we're finding ourselves wishing away the next 12 weeks lol!!
    Good luck to all those still in the 2ww. Fingers crossed x x

18. 5-a-side

5-a-side Well-Known Member

Hi Hopefulgirlie. Saw your announcement on the April testers thread.
    Thank you for sharing your situation and symptoms as well as your fab news.