Very very clear nub.. gender guesses please. xx

wishingalways

Reaction score
Ok so I had my 12 week scan today and the nub is so clear and compared to my daughters scan from last year I think it looks the same but what do you think. xx First pic of todays scan and second one of my daughter. x

Attachments

• IMAG0750.jpg
    IMAG0750.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 45
  • P1040898 [1024x768].jpg
    P1040898 [1024x768].jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 41
Looks the same as your daughter to me! I would go so far as to say it looks like the same baby

Ok I have been doing my research about how to guess and I think GIRL based on the tilt of the nub and the forked nub!

Looks the same as your daughter to me! I would go so far as to say it looks like the same baby

I KNOW its amazing how much the same they look, good job the dates are on the pics or I may well get them mixed up. x

Thanks everyone, although i wouldn't mind what i'm having a girl would be far more practical as this one and my daughter will have to share a room, so I suppose I will just have to wait 8 more weeks to find out. x

Yep, this is the first time I can actually see a forked nub! Gotta say a GIRL!!

I think girly xx

Oh and in regards to the forked nub.. Boys can have forked nubs too.. My sons nub shot at 12weeks showed a clear forked nub :)

I'd be really surprised if that's not a girl!!

What Teal said - forked nubs can be boy or girl, but I still think girly nub for sure

I'm hoping it is as mine looks an awful lot like your scan, not that skull theory is reliable but my baby also has the flatter forehead and I'm hoping for a girl too! Here's my scan would LOVE your opinion too as I'm going crazy - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...2-week-scan-boy-girl-w-sons-scan-compare.html

The nub looks the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"