Very very faint BFP?

Kitty1979

Mummy to a Little Prince
Reaction score
I'm dpo 13/14 promised I wouldn't test again until after af due but caved this morning. Took Internet cheapy and when I checked 15 mins later there is the faintest of lines. Would line be darker at this stage? Can't even remember what day I tested with LO.

I don't think your supposed to check after the time limit, but we all do :)

IC's are sometimes a lot fainter then a FRER or DIGI, so maybe try again tomorrow to see if it is a bit darker?

I know your not supposed to check after the limit but I got my bfp last week and my lines stay on my tests even now a week later! Althought my ic lines were really really faint until a few days ago x

Caved and tested again this morning, line still so faint but I think there is something there it was within the 10 mins. Showed hubby he said he thought he coul see something very faint.

Last night when I was sleeping on my tummy it felt hard and was unfortable had to lie on my side.

Congratulations on your bfp clacko

Thank you! Can you post a pic? I tested at 8dpo and got very very very faint lines only a few of us could see them, then at 10dpo there was a faint but clear line xx

My lines were on on frers and only got a faint faint line on Ic at 10dpo with a darker line with frer x

I have a clear blue in the hosue but was tryting to hold out until weekend to use it. I`m driving myself mad with testing, lol. Will try to post pics later when I get hoem from work. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->