Very very newly pregnant and shocked!

KatieBump

Reaction score
So so excited! This was my first month coming off of birth control after our honeymoon to Mexico (wanted to take advantage of all inclusive cocktails!!:happydance:). My cycles in the past used to be extremely irregular so I thought for sure it would take months to get pregnant, but little behold this morning I used a Wondfo HCG test and there was a very faint line. I almost peed in my pants! I ran out to the store like a lunatic and got some first response test and did other tests as well and they all came back positive! I think I am in shock! DH is at work so I haven't even told him but wanted to put this out there since I can barely contain myself.
DHs birthday is in a few days and we don't normally buy gifts for each other but I was thinking about writing baby on my belly and telling him I got him something special this year. Corny I know!! Now I'm just worrying something will happen. I suppose there's nothing I can do about it if something happens so I need to relax and just enjoy this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->