Very very scared about announcing......../updated with pic!

Csunshine013

Reaction score
I am 12dpo and this afternoon I got a very strong almost as dark as the control line :bfp:

I don't know why I'm announcing as I have been here before several times the past year and so I'm very scared atm! Please send me loads of sticky dust!

10000004.jpg

o congratulations huni sending lost of sticky dust to youxxxx o and welcome to first tri :hugs:

AEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

I KNEW it !!

I am sending you a billion tons of healthy, sticky, wonderful dust all the way from Canada. It's the best kind.

:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ooooh, congratulations! I'm a bit the same. I just had to come on here and tell someone about my positive tests cos I feel i'm going to burst, but I still am not convinced they are for real after past disasters!! Feels good to get it out in the open though don't it?!

Sticky dust! xx

oh wow thats fantastic!
Congrats to you:dust:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:happydance: :happydance: xxxxx

Congrats and Im praying for a sticky bean! Any symptoms? You know we love to symptom spot!!!

OH YAY!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :dance::thumbup: THIS ONE WILL BE STICKY!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies! Great big hug back to each of you!!!!

I am an emotional wreck atm. Thank you for all the sticky dust! I start with the progesterone supposetories tomorrow as well. Yuck but if it means happy and healthy 9 months then YEAH!

Ok so for Symptoms sore or tender @@'s and had some yellowish whitish cm this am kinda stringy with no odor and my temp was up and nice. Now we just wait.

Congrats....sending loads of super sticky dust......I too wasn't a big fan of the suppositories but it's so worth it......

Happy and healthy 9 months!

congratulations and lots of sticky dust to you
take care xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back