Very very very impatient

spanner1987

Reaction score
Hey we are ttc 2 and jus need a rant! Took 9 months for our dd1 who is now 10 months, really didn't want a big age gap but I have a feeling that next one may take even longer sometimes feel it will never happen! I know I'm jus being impatient as we are Only onto to cycle 3, wishing now that I had started ttc earlier. Af got me yesterday and I was so chilled last month I even almost forgot I was due on and it took me by surprise but now I'm very stressed even more impatient and worrying it will never happen!!! Someone tell me I'm being really irrational!

hey there, i have the same problem ! we are ttc our first on and are about to start our third month trying (currently in the middle of af). but i feel like there's no chance in the world that it could ever happen ! i guess when you want something so bad you feel like it is out of your reach. the healthiest thing for our bodies is to try and relax and let nature take its course. but that is much easier said than done because i cant stop obsessing over it either. but you got a bfp once so you know it is capable of happening again :) !!
enjoy the process and the excitement leading up to your next pregnancy, that's what i am trying to do !! good luck and lots of baby dust

WOW stressing nd obsessing already after 3 cycles??? It can take a avg cpl with no problems up to 12 months to conceive. If u r already stressed about it after 3 months then u r in for one hell of a bumpy ride if it doesn't happen on ur nxt cycle. This journey is a game of patience nd u need to just enjoy the ride nd make love cause u want to not for the soul purpose of making a baby. It's been since Jan 2012 since our last loss nd still no BFP, so that's 18 months, but technically this is the 16th month as it took awhile for y AF to return after we lost the triplets. Ur really not that hard done by, spare a thought for all the ladies that have been on this emotional rollercoaster for years.

It is normal to feel this way, some people just have more anxious personality types than others. I'm sure she still feels for those people who take longer for it to happen, but I think she just wants some reassurance to know that other ladies out there feel the same way (regardless of the waiting period). Good luck to you all ! We are all here to support everyone's journey :)

WOW stressing nd obsessing already after 3 cycles??? It can take a avg cpl with no problems up to 12 months to conceive. If u r already stressed about it after 3 months then u r in for one hell of a bumpy ride if it doesn't happen on ur nxt cycle. This journey is a game of patience nd u need to just enjoy the ride nd make love cause u want to not for the soul purpose of making a baby. It's been since Jan 2012 since our last loss nd still no BFP, so that's 18 months, but technically this is the 16th month as it took awhile for y AF to return after we lost the triplets. Ur really not that hard done by, spare a thought for all the ladies that have been on this emotional rollercoaster for years.

This is a little judgemental. One persons journey is not diminshed by anothers.

OP, I know how you feel. We are going into cycle 9 of TTC our first. I think I'm out this cycle as I'm feeling crampy and AF is due on Sunday. It is such an emotional ride!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->