Very worried half crazy person

Nicib87

Reaction score
Hi guys,

In a little dilemma and I need some advice from someone who knows exactly my situation but basically I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I started bleeding 4 days ago and it was like a light red/pink colour with discharge but last night my blood got dark like a proper period and I had one big clot then one small one. Went straight to A&E and got internal tests done, nurse said I'm not miscarrying right now so she has booked me for a scan. Is this normal? I'm still bleeding and I'm cramping too. Help me!!! I need to know and I can't wait till Thursday. My head is wrecked :cry:

What do you mean by internal tests?

I've have bleeding 3 times in pregnancy. Two of those times I miscarried. My natural miscarriages were like what you are describing, but the cramping was intense (doubled over in pain for 4-6 hours) and the bleeding continued on like a period. I had bleeding with my only successful pregnancy too, but it only lasted 2 hours with no clots, but did have horrid cramping and was red. So it's hard to say what will happen in cases like this because it can go either way. Good luck to you and hope everything turns out well on Thursday. I'd be rather upset too if I had to wait though! Would a&e not offer you a scan? Or was that what you meant by internal tests? If you did have a scan and saw baby with a heartbeat, then it seems the bleeding is probably from something else and all will be fine. Sorry you're going thru this.

I am sorry you're going through this. When I had a natural mc at 5weeks it did start similar to what you are explaining. I also have a friend who had bleeding similar to that during her first tri and her baby was born healthy.
The cramping and clots concern me. Please do NOT wait until Thursday. Could you go to your nearest emergency room now if this is still happening? That is my suggestion. That is what I did. They will do the scan there and treat you..you don't have to go through this frightening experience at home. wishing you the best.

Hey there, well the nurse in a&e examined me last night and she said my cervix was closed that if I was miscarrying then my cervix would be open. She also said that there isn't enough blood for me to be miscarrying either. I had 2 clots before I went to a&e, the cramps have stopped but still bleeding.

They couldn't offer me a scan until Thursday... So I didn't say anything. Since leaving a&e I haven't had cramping but still bleeding but no clots. The nurse said that my cervix is closed that if I was miscarrying it would be open and she said there isn't enough blood for me to be miscarrying....

I had bleeding with huge clots at 8 weeks. The ER did an ultrasound and the baby was fine. It still is fine at 11 weeks ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->