very worried

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
when i got my :bfp: i did a clearblue digi and got a positive saying 2-3weeks, today i did another poundland cheapy just to check and i got a negative, so i thought maybe i am too far gone, like past 6 weeks so the hcg is too strong so i did another one, thinking the levels would be diluted and i must get a positive the second time, but i got another negative :cry:

i dont think im pregnant anymore, really need someone to give me some hope, im sooo upset :cry:

x

At 5 weeks they should pretty much all be faint positives, in saying that I had negatives at 10 weeks...
Even if you wasnt pregnant anymore, your hpt would still be positive.
Dont loose hope xxxxx

Hey chick why not head down to your walk in clinic and ask them to test you? They can put your mind at rest and advise you on what to do.

I know that sometimes you can get false negatives later on in pregnancy - lots of people on here tell you to stay away from the sticks!

ps: i just read it was a pound shop test.. say no more lol.
Go get one thats branded :)

go and get yourself a first response....they are accurate! the pound store ones are a bit hit and miss x

go and get yourself a first response....they are accurate! the pound store ones are a bit hit and miss x

I don't think i'd recommend FR, I got a false positive on that and went crying to the drs saying I had lost a baby- turns out I wasnt even pregnant. But each to their own.
My first test was superdrug brand and the line is still as dark now as the day I took it.
I saved it ya see lol..

i only used poundland tests with leyla and i kept those aswell, i wanted one to keep from this pregnancy which is why i used poundland again, ive done a load before i got my :bfp: and got all negatives aswell but that was before and around the time i was due on so put it down to that, now im worried i got a false positive, i didnt think it was possible but it obviously is :cry:

x

ok i did another clearblue digi and got pregnant 2-3 weeks, so i must be just 5 weeks as last week i got the same result, so i feel somewhat reassured now, is it very common to not get positives at 5weeks, i thought by 5weeks your hcg levels were pretty high and you were pretty much bound to get a :bfp:

x

Clearblue digi are pretty accurate so to get a positive on that has got to be good, try not to worry too much and stop POAS it'll drive you mad with worry xxx

my best friend found out shes pregnant thursday morning, she bought an expensive test and got a postive, that same day she bort a pound shop test just to check as she was in shock but that one was negative, sooo the bought another expensive one and it was positive :)

haha poundland clearly are rubbish, i just dont understand how last time i only did two poundland tests, none of the expensive ones, and got BFP on both?

x

i dont no hun but this time round it was a poundland test that gave me my posititve first time round 2 days before my period, it must either depend on the test or the person? im not sure x

i can recommend superdrug own as well.

i did two first response, one was 1 week after i was due my period, next was 2 weeks late and then 2 weeks and 4 days late took a superdrug own brand test (2 for 4.99 as well) and was already coming up with line before id managed to get the cap on!

And its a nice solid line still and thats 10 weeks after testing xx

Ellie pack it in lol you know your preggo so stop being a worrier lol

haha i am far too much of a worrier!!

i will be fine once i get my doppler back, and get to 9 weeks so i can just listen in if im worried lol

x

OMG i didnt even know u were pregnant! Congrats :) glad ur digi was bfp, try not too test anymore!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->