very wriggly baby at 33 wks

becky77

mum & 3rd tri
Reaction score
Hi ladies hope you had a good christmas . Has anyone else got to 33 wks and thought baby might go quieter ? well my little beauty has gone bananas this last few days , i think she is lay transverse too cos whatever side i lie on she kicks me real hard that side , and when im in the bath its like she is body popping . so is this normal or should i be worried , dont get me wrong i love her kicking cos its reassuring but is she uncomfortable or in distress and thats why she is so wriggly i hate to think of her being uncomfortable :flower:

Thanks for reading xx

im only nearly 30 weeks, but i think babies got far more active, and it bloody takes me by suprise how strong he is sometimes! lol x

I've noticed my bump getting a lot more active in the last few weeks to. It seems to be less kicks and more mexican waves across the belly. The MW said it's normal and he should quiten down when he runs out of space a little bit more. x

Yes, I noticed it too!

I am 37+2 now and baby still seems to be getting more active by the day!

I think baby is awake a lot more now and moving about- a lot of rolling and somersaulting is what she is doing -not so many kicks.

Enjoy it - I love it!:flower:

My twin 2 is really active - MW told me its because he is breech so more room to wiggle - I dont feel Twin 1 half as much now as he is head well down.

Maybe you are also feeling it more in comparison to your twin pregnancy? I am also preparing myself for them to calm down a bit but it hasnt happened yet xxxxxxxxx

My twin 2 is really active - MW told me its because he is breech so more room to wiggle - I dont feel Twin 1 half as much now as he is head well down.

Maybe you are also feeling it more in comparison to your twin pregnancy? I am also preparing myself for them to calm down a bit but it hasnt happened yet xxxxxxxxx

yeh i think your right the boys were much quieter especially conner who has head down . I just spoke to my mum about it she reckons my brother kicked all the way through labour dont fancy that much , but happy for my lo to be active as long as all is well . Also her being transverse prob makes me feel more xx :flower:

Congrats on 34 weeks btw a real milestone xx

Have to confess that my monkey has been super wriggly up until about 2 days ago. I expected that she would slow down but never has. She just got more and more active and because she's bigger it is SO uncomfrotable!

Mine is head down and last week was just starting to engage but is still a complete wriggle monkey. Christmas day he was a nightmare and didn't stop most of the day. Then yesterday was really chilled out today he's rather wriggly, so its perfectly normal. I just hope this isn't a sign I'm gonna go well overdue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->