****vi-a-ble!!!!*****

Tsia

My MyloMan - he turned 1!
Reaction score
sorry gals.. I only just realised!! been a bit hectic with car, phone and hoover breaking down within 2 days! grrrr

but what the heck..

I AM VIABLE!! what a milestone. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think OH didnt want it to get this far if I am honest.
He still wont go anywhere near my ever obviously growing belly area.. but today is just a big slap in his face.. me and baby are doing this whether he likes it or not!- SO there! :baby:

:hugs: :happydance: :happydance:
I'm glad that in all the chaos that you've had lately, you are able to happy!!

Good for you!!! (And to baby, yay!!!):happydance:

And to Hell with Mr. Selfish-Indulgent-Petulant!!!

Congratulations honey! Yeeeyyyy! I agree, sod thoughtless men! Loves x x x

Good for you!!! (And to baby, yay!!!):happydance:

And to Hell with Mr. Selfish-Indulgent-Petulant!!!

Lol Lisa you make me crack up! too right.. sod him.

Can't help it, nothing more off putting than a big bluddy sulking baby, he should grown some balls and either get on with it or end it! I hate seeing you on your toes and hiding things that you should be able to enjoy like shopping and showing off all your baby stuff and planning the future.....Anyway, you can do with or without this bit of deadwood dragging your spirit down, you know that!

You have more patience than I ever could.....geez, at this rate he may have got used to the idea of being a father when your kid hits 18!!!!:rofl:

(Sorry for calling him DEADWOOD....Well , sort of!!!):hugs:

congrats hun save me a seat only 5 days or me xxx

Yea, your OH makes me mad. Congrats on being viable, despite the POS! You're a saint for putting up with him! Well, now you won't have any trouble when your LO hits puberty...

Congratulations on being viable - here's to the soon to come 3rd Trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->