Viability/Dating scan on Wednesday *UPDATE*

Al Syr

Reaction score
On Wednesday August 5th is my first appointment. It is the appointment in which they do an ultrasound and if all is well they continue prenatal care.

3 years ago I went in for my 2nd pregnancies first ultrasound and in the ultrasound not even a gestational sac was visible ... nothing. My first pregnancy had gone so smooth that I could not believe what was happening. I had a healthy pregnancy right after the failed pregnancy but I cannot help but worried the same thing is going to happen again. I am terrified for Wednesday. I am so scared it will be an empty sac this time as I already had an ultrasound almost 2 weeks ago showing a healthy sac. I do have a lot of breast tenderness, some evening nausea (mild) . I am just worried sick.

I just had to vent about this because it has been bothering me since the moment I got my bfp.

I am sure everything will be fine congratulations on your bfp and I am wishing you a h&h 9 months xxxx we all panic xxxx

I keep going back and forth to where one minute I feel positive and think everything will be alright but then go back to the worry. Aaah!

Although I've been fortunate enough to ever experience something as tragic as that, it has been a near constant fear for me. So I can't even imagine how you feel since you've already had to endure something like that. Sending some positive vibes your way, let us know how it goes :hugs:

Good luck everything will be fine. Be positive.

There was a heartbeat! 153 bpm!

I thought I'd feel relief after seeing a baby and a hb but nope, still just as worried lol

Congrats! I know exactly what you mean! I saw a hb at my scan on Monday and still can't relax!

Congrats that's amazing!! Do you think you'll be able to relax more once you actually see the baby in there? A heartbeat is great news though!!!:flower:

Congrats that's amazing!! Do you think you'll be able to relax more once you actually see the baby in there? A heartbeat is great news though!!!:flower:

I did see a baby. That is why my husband just called me crazy. He said "you saw a baby, you saw a heartbeat, and even heard it. Can you just relax now?!"

Aw..congrats! its time to relax for the baby. Hugs!

Fab news!!
What size was the embryo?
Iv had my viability scan today, saw a hb, everything was in the right place yeay :) but was only 4.4 mm lol
H xx

Fab news!!
What size was the embryo?
Iv had my viability scan today, saw a hb, everything was in the right place yeay :) but was only 4.4 mm lol
H xx

I was so terrified but releived there was a hb I didnt even notice the measurements 😣

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->