Vibrating bits

Widger

Mummy at last
Reaction score
Today I experienced a weird sensation :blush:......... down below.

It felt as if my whole "lady area" was vibrating. It only lasted for about 5 secs or so and happened about 3/4 times. It was the same feeling I had in my tummy over a week ago.

Has anyone else experienced this? :wacko:

Please tell me I'm not going mad

I had it hun a couple of weeks ago, felt like there was a pager in my cervix

:rofl: It was like that, like I had a mobile vibrating away in my knickers :haha:

What is it?

I have no idea, it wasnt gas
maybe baby bouncing on cervix

Oh my god I had this yesterday!! Exactly the same! 5 seconds a time and 3-4 times!

Totally wierd!

Would be so interested to know what this is!

Was a definite vibrating/buzzing and not bubbling like wind.

Xxx

my baby does that when i am at the hospital on the evelator to see my baby the baby goes crazy i think its either castophobic or doesnt like heights

its weird it seems to last the same lenght of time for everyone, mine was kinda like 4 waves that lasted a couple of secs

How glad am I that I'm not the only one

It actually stopped me in the middle of a conversation to a friend at work earlier. I completely lost my train of thought although that seems to happen a lot at the moment :rofl:

It only happened to me when sitting down, not standing in an elevator! That made me laugh agreeksmom :haha:

Nothing today...... what a weird thing to happen eh.

I have had this! And a whole array of other goings-on down there! Vibrations, a pulsating feeling, orgasm type feelings and most commonly, a sharp shooting pain up there (and through my butt) :blush: I've yet to find anyone who has this? its been happening about a fortnight - 20 times a day lasting 2 seconds. Not painful, but annoying, and freaks me out!
xx

Yeah, it is a little odd. I'm not getting any of the other pains though. Maybe that is to come. Have you spoken to your midwife about it?

im not even joking but when this happened to me i had my hand bag on my lap and thought it was my phone!!! LOL
It happened again that evening...no bag...lol so realised it was something else...hehehe

so weird..would love to know what it is.

im not even joking but when this happened to me i had my hand bag on my lap and thought it was my phone!!! LOL
It happened again that evening...no bag...lol so realised it was something else...hehehe

:rofl: When did it happen for you Sadie92?

I've had this too! Several times a day for a few seconds. I wonder what it is?

:rofl: When did it happen for you Sadie92?

Hey Widger... it happened to me about a week ago lol
I was on the train coming home from work.. i honestly thought it was my phone. So i was about 20 weeks then.
x

I experienced this weird vibration sensation today for the 1st time. It lasted for about 3 seconds and I haven't felt it since...so strange. Too bad no one knows what it is...at least I know I'm not alone! :) thanks for sharing girls.

Well, nothing since that weird day. I'm going to ask the midwife on Thursday.... if I'm not too embarrassed that is :haha:

Widger just seen this thread and it made me laugh so much :rolf:

XXXX

I get this!! I think its when the baby kicks down onto my pelvis! Its like the whole pelvis area vibrating! This is just a presumption so if anyone finds out for real id love to know! x

Widger just seen this thread and it made me laugh so much :rolf:

XXXX

It makes me laugh thinking about it now as I stopped in my tracks when it happened. Very strange! I mentioned it in my journal too but nobody has/had experienced the same.... thankfully some girls on here have felt it too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->