Vibration every second in left side of pelvis on dpo 5

Dezi

Reaction score
I had this sensation with my first pregnancy so I'm taking it as a sign I'm currently pregnant - no other symptoms (yet!). How common is this symptom? If you make sure everything is quiet and sit upright in a sturdy chair (you can't feel this lying down), do you feel it also? Feels like a faint cell phone vibration; I notice the rhythm is with my pulse so it is constant, which makes sense for the body to increase blood flow to the uterus upon learning of a pregnancy. Doctors are unaware of this early symptom. Informal survey here - how many of you feel/have felt this?

That sounds so promising. I had when I was pregnant and last cycle as well and I was pregnant but I had a chemical. But yes fx for you.

Never felt that with any of my 5 pregnancies. Interesting though! GL

I don't think I have ever had this. Good luck though :)

Omg, I've just posted something similar. Does it feel similar to a strange pulse sensation? If so, I've had this today. If we're talking about the same thing it freaked me out, felt so strange! Mine was on the left side, lower belly. I've had two children and never had this with them if it is a pregnancy sign??

Omg, I've just posted something similar. Does it feel similar to a strange pulse sensation? If so, I've had this today. If we're talking about the same thing it freaked me out, felt so strange! Mine was on the left side, lower belly. I've had two children and never had this with them if it is a pregnancy sign??
Yes, same for me, lower left side. How many days are you since conception? Where else did you post about this? can you provide link so I can see other responses? Nobody complains about this pulse when they're not pregnant, so by process of elimination to me it means we're pregnant when we feel the pulsing.

Yes, same for me, lower left side. How many days are you since conception? Where else did you post about this? can you provide link so I can see other responses? Nobody complains about this pulse when they're not pregnant, so by process of elimination to me it means we're pregnant when we feel the pulsing.

Ooooo I really hope so! You replied on my post.. I just replied back. I'm unsure on when my conception would have been but I'm currently on day 26 of cycle, guessing ovulation was on day 17 and my cycles are slightly longer than the norm so my period/ovulation tracker says I'm due on in 5 days. When are you due on? X fingers crossed for us xxx

Yes I had this with this one 18dpo now found out at 9dpo I'm thinking about 6-7dpo t prob implanted but thought i had my mobile on my belly lol mine was on right tho, and the gurgling aswell sounded so weird lol fingers crossed xx

I was also 5dpo on Sunday (yesterday) and felt this, I was sitting up at the time, but felt it when I was lying down also.

I had ovulation pains on the right hand side... this vibration or pulsing feeling was also on my right hand side. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I had an early MC last month at 4w5d or 19dpo but I don't recall feeling this, however, I for the first time ever paid no attention to what symptoms I was or wasn't having in my TWW.

I've posted on the other thread too, but I wanted to say I have this too! I don't recall ever feeling it before.

I have my fx'd for us all and congratulations tdog!

:dust:

I think this may be what I have been feeling. Although mine have been occasionally painful. Mine feels like ovulation pain but less intense. I’m feeling it 6/7 times a day. Some have been painful some I just notice. Feels like a vibration buzz when it’s not hurting me.

I’m 5DPO and have had this since ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->