Vicky!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Hey hun

I noticed you only have 23 days til your wedding, how are things going?

You nervous yet??

Can i answer that for her in a word ???

NO lmfao

I asked her last week and she just smiled and said "no, dunno why everyone thinks i should be nervous"

give it a lil longer lol

xxx

Blimey, mind you that means she will be pooping bricks on the day! LMAO

I have 2 and half months left and i am nervous now!! :rofl:

TBH i don't think she will the only thing to have stressed her out is her dress ...

She just to calm lol!

xxx

I know my mum is quiet scared that i'm not nerverous but their is more things going on this month, as well that i need to think like matty brother birthday matty's mum n dad annivarsery and my dad's birthday and karina coming down, i think i'm more excited about my best mate coming down then my wedding so far. Hehe, no i'm so calm it's unbelieverable, the only thing that i have got stressed about is when i had to buy a new wedding dress 8 weeks before the wedding, find one though the next day, picking it up tomorrow. can't wait, need to find another bra though, cos the one that i got is to small, and i don't feel comfortable in it so getting a different one today.

I'm excited more then anything, just can't wait, its going to so quick, but this month is so busy as well with other stuff i haven't had time to sit down and kinda think about it to much, and my mum and kris are helping me out alot so they are doing alot of the chasing around, like the fir grove (hotel) which are incompertent, so if i think if i was doing things like that i think i would be more stressed.

thanks for asking yvonne, how is it going with the plans to your wedding????

i cant wait its going to be a fab wedding she will look wicked i have change my outifit twice 4 her wedding the hen night will b a scream lol

I havent even bought anyhting yet! ahhh need to go shopping

LOL so much for not having a hen night vick lol

xxx

ooooh not long now hun!!!! best of luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583