Video advert on usercp page

Huggles

Proud mommy :)
Reaction score
Hi,

Is it at all possible to remove the video advert on the UserCP page? (below the subscribed threads). It uses up so much bandwidth that I keep running out long before the end of the month. And aside from that it also really really slows down the connection speed.

I can also no longer connect to BnB on my phone as every time the page loads it just crashes again. Even the mobile site won't load past a certain point. I'm not sure if that's connected to the video ad or due to a problem with my phone though.

I understand the need for adverts, I'm not opposed to them in general, just wondering if it's really necessary to have a video constantly playing.

Could you please provide me with a screenshot?

:D

Mobile version I have no problems with. Have you tried clearing your mobile cache?

https://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx193/michoost/videoadvert.png

It's the blue box below the subscribed threads - with the lady in it.
When it's busy loading it says "springboard"

I haven't tried clearing my mobile cache - will definitely give that a go! Thanks :D

Is the advert silent? Just want to confirm this before I submit your feedback.

:D

There is sound.
I just listened for the first time and it's a man and a woman talking about dietary needs of a baby - the particular bit i heard was them talking about how good/healthy fish is.

Had another look at the video - it's 6m37s, the lady's name is Marie Auclair, and they're talking about a book called "Raising Baby Green".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->