violent dreams 9dpo

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
Today I am 9 going on 10 dpo and for the past three nights I have had incredibly violent dreams. I only remember two. One my husband was shot and killed and I was also shot and I woke up with a baby who had been shot too and I woke up screaming the next I was being beaten by what seemed like neighbors I didn't know a few other member of my family were burn abused in the dream. In sorry if that was graphic I tried to be less detailed, but its really bothering me even when I am awake. This is my eighth cycle trying and I've never had dreams like this and nothing traumatic like the things in my dreams has ever happened or been involved with me. Has anyone else experienced crazy insane dreams like this in the tww?? I have also had days that I feel like my vision is like twisted, or my brain is just so slow. This week or so has been so hard on me, I feel like I've been beaten with a bat. I am really trying not to think about testing, at least that part I have been calm about this cycle. Please someone put this out of my mind

Each time i was pregnant i had the worst dreams of people dying. I think its hornones. I dont really have bad dreams but they were worse than your average bad dream. Although i cant say its a sign but i know a lot of women have crazy dreams and then get a bfp

Thank you for replying! I never have these kind of dreams

Before I found out I was pregnant with my first daughter, I kept having dreams I killed my husband. I'd wake up feeling horribly guilty. I couldn't figure out why I kept having these vivid dreams. Then I remembered a couple of weeks before after BDing that if he had gotten me pregnant I'd kill him :laugh2: I think, also, because of the hormones, I was feeling super anxious and it effected my dreams. I usually have nightmares when I'm having a lot of anxiety. Hope you get your BFP. Keep us updated!

I had a vivid dream last night. About domestic violence. Its very disturbing when i wake up and my head is all over the place. Af due friday, so I'll find out sooner or later x

It is probably the psychology that our DH/OH did this to us. Really though every woman finding out she is newly pregnant has some anxiety and it comes out in the form of weird dreams. I get plenty of weird dreams when I'm pregnant. Mine are usually about my child dying, not the two I already have, but there is always a third unknown one and this third one is always the one that dies. I think it is because I'm worried about miscarriage after losing my third baby three times now. They are very scary.

I used to be really interested in dreams, and the meaning behind them.
But all in all, dreams are just our subconscious mind playing games. Sometimes good games sometimes bad games. Or our subconscious is thinking too much. Of course our subconscious has no logical thinking, and I reckon dreams can be mad when we have too much on our mind.
Which is why we'll often dream about things that we've briefly thought about during the day.

The dreams that get me - the one where you're falling and then you suddenly wake up.

Ladies

Attachments

• IMG_20151123_061318.jpg
    IMG_20151123_061318.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members