*Visiting from 2WW. Anyone get a bfn at 13 dpo with a frer then later get a bfp?

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
So, I am now 13 dpo, af is due tomorrow and i tested negative on a frer. At 10 dpo in the evening I had light pink spotting which turned into a brownish color the next day, then it stopped. Today at 13 dpo still no more spotting. I never spot like that with af, usually if I do spot its only 12 hours before af shows. I have also been very tired lately and have had a headache. I assume I am out because I know frers are very reliable, and SHOULD test positive only 1 day before af. Has anyone gotten a negative on a frer then went on to get a bfp later? I just really thought i would get a bfp after that spotting which I assumed to be IB. Here is a link to my thread on the spotting I had:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2351937-implantation-bleeding.html

Yes I can't exactly remember what dpo I was (period was not late) but I got a negative on the Monday and a positve on the weds xx

Did you test first thing in the morning? xx

Yes, I tested with fmu.But today af is here, right on time. I have no idea what that spotting was then. Strange.

Hi
With my first I got bfn up until 16dpo and then had BFP.
With this bubba I got BFP at 10 dpo xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->