Vit B6 didnt work....why:(

uzmaqazi

mum of 2 princesses&Preg
Reaction score
im ttc no 3 from 1 year..from last 3 cycles i noticed that my LP was just 7 days.

someone here said try vit b6 100 mg

i have long cycles .i also started taking Agnus castus 1600 mg daily.i Ovulated on 23rd

i did have vit b6 whole cycle but af came right 7 dpo

im so so depressed ...this month timing was perfect and from 3 dpo i was having tummy pains gas etc

i had a +ve (faint @5 dpo then on 7 dpo in the afternoon it was quite visible but 12 midnight af came

its been 2 days severe cramps bleeding...now like 2nd day my periods are

i think i give up:( so sad

B6 never worked for me either. Ive been ttc since June 2011. Finally taking a break to work on losing weight before letrozole. Have you talked to your Dr about ttc for a year? And the short LP? They mite be able to help!

I would order your own progesterone cream - it helps with lp... Maybe you are low in p??? It doesn't hurt you to try it...
I'm sorry you are going through this...:hugs:

I agree with wish4another1..

I took vitex and b-100 complex it was great for getting me to ovulate regularly and even added a day or so to my luteal phase but I kept having early losses because I needed more help with my low progesterone. I started using a cream and bot my bfp! Look into it and see if it's for you hun..

I am also taking vitex 400 mg twice a day until O Is confirmed then just once a day.. With several other vitamins, dhea, folic acid - I have super low AMH so I hoping to improve the eggies I have left...
I also use progesterone cream starting at 3 DPO... The p cream improved my attitude, my mood and my pms symptoms as well reduced my pre af spotting...
Don't give up - there is still hope!!!! Try different things till your body responds !!!
Good luck!!!

I would say if B6 did not bring about a longer luteal phase, then progesterone cream and taking large doses of vitamin C before ovulation is in order here. Also, the vitex will stimulate progesterone production, but it can take a few months. There's no reason to give up hope yet!

thank you all

can someone advise where can i buy this cream and how to use please
Im in Uk

This is what I used hun and it was really wonderful in a lot of ways for some problems I was having (in addition to everything else lol). PP are correct about a few things so keep you chin up and stay patient! I had an 8 day luteal phase with 2-3 days of spotting beforehand and vitex was working to a degree as on cycle 3 I got a bfp but started af same day (9 dpo). I was facing an ivf situation which we really couldn't afford so I wanted to speed things up! Who knows i vitex would have eventually sorted it all out but I don't regret taking the cream:thumbup:

Here's a link on Amazon- https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Ges-Cr...1393334445&sr=8-1&keywords=progesterone+cream

This is what I used hun and it was really wonderful in a lot of ways for some problems I was having (in addition to everything else lol). PP are correct about a few things so keep you chin up and stay patient! I had an 8 day luteal phase with 2-3 days of spotting beforehand and vitex was working to a degree as on cycle 3 I got a bfp but started af same day (9 dpo). I was facing an ivf situation which we really couldn't afford so I wanted to speed things up! Who knows i vitex would have eventually sorted it all out but I don't regret taking the cream:thumbup:

Here's a link on Amazon- https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Ges-Cr...1393334445&sr=8-1&keywords=progesterone+cream

thanks a lot

does it have any instructions how to use when to use please
thank you for your time

thanks a lot

does it have any instructions how to use when to use please
thank you for your time

Yes it does but it's pretty simple but it is important not to use it until O is confirmed or it could delay O. I charted and used it two days after O was confirmed until AF showed up. A dime size dollup twice a day in different places each time. I would rotate from upper arms to upper legs then lower of both to shoulders to face (it's actually a great cream I just wished it smelled a bit nicer lol). The reason you change locations is if you apply it in the same place it can lessen the absorption rate.

Also I'm sure I used a bit more than a dime size on a few occasions. I wasn't very exact with my dosing lol. IF you get your bfp do not stop the cream until you are through first trimester. This was per my RE. She offered a prescription for progesterone but we agreed to check my levels every two days first to see if the would rise with what we were doing and with this bean and the cream they slowly rose and stayed just within acceptable range.

Good luck!

tried and af came at 9 dpo:(

is something wrong apart from progestrone levels

Stalking this, incase I have a short lp again this cycle. Can you have too much progesterone, or would there be no harm trying this? X

I was told to use a progesterone cream, but I keep hearing bad things about using it (could mess up cycle). What ones do you ladies use and how do you use it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->