Vitamin B Complex

Girly922

Reaction score
It seems a long time since we were TTC last, DD is now 18m, and I've just about forgotten it all!

I took vitamin B complex last time to lengthen my LP, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need them again as my LP looks to be about 10 days currently. But I can't remember how I used to take them, as I also took EPO.

Do I continue to take B complex all cycle? I know there are certain things you can only take up to ovulation, but not during the tww.

We aren't TTC just yet, but I'm trying to get my body in the best shape prior to ttc in the coming months.

B6 needs to be taken throughout the cycle, not to ovulation, if it is required to lengthen LP. Vitamin B6's main role as a fertility vitamin is to treat the luteal phase defect (LPD). Few women complain of delayed ovulation after starting supplements, so you can take after confirmed ovulation. Smoking, drinking, eating too much sugar or protein can use up the vitamin B, you consume. So by reducing the ways that cause our bodies to use up the vitamin B we’ve been able to get throughout the day; while we also increase the right foods in our diet we can give our bodies what they need to help support hormone balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->