Vitamin B - delayed O?

Rachie004

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm on cycle 4 after coming off the pill and have been charting. I've noted that my LP is on the short side, last month was only 10 days, so I've started taking Vitamin B as I have read that this is supposed to help lengthen my LP.

I'm on CD22 and I have yet to ovulate this month. My first cycle I came off the pill I ovulated 21 days after taking my last pill and then the last two months I ovulated on CD18 and CD19 respectively so I was expecting to have ovulated by now.

Do you think I will ovulate? I had textbook EWCM earlier in the week so I was fully excpecting to O around CD18/19 but nothing so far. It's probably not a bad thing if I end up ovulating in the next couple of days as OH and I are off work this week so we have more opportunity to dtd :D

Do you think taking the Vitamin B has caused my O to be delayed? Has anyone else experienced this? I'm starting to worry - probably unnecessary - just looking for some reassurance :)

xx

I started taking Vitamin B Complex tablets last cycle and I actually ovulated earlier. Are you just taking Vitamin B on it's own? FXed you ovulate soon.

I ovulated 20 days earlier after starting Vitamin B6 at the beginning of this cyvle

I'm taking prenatals and vegetarian omega 3 aswell xx

I don't think vit B may delay your O...What kind of vitamin are taking? I'm taking vitB6 and vitB12, it's good to take them toghether.

I'm taking vitamin b6 for my short luteal phase, I O'd cd 19 last month and cd 21 this month while taking it, but I O'd cd 21 my first cycle without it so...I don't think it's the b6, I think I just O late :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"