• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

vitamin B6 & wheat germ oil

bubblybaby

Reaction score
Hi everybody :) I'm new here!

My husband an I are currently trying to conceive baby #2 and I came to notice that I have a short luteal phase (my period started at 5DPO and I actually started spotting the day before that even!).
I am at CD 11 now and awaiting ovulation. I read so many good things about wheat germ oil and vitamin B6 that I started taking supplements .. (Vitamin B6 100mg by the way)
Along with my usual prenatal supplements (with an additional 10mg of B6) and fish oil > that's good to take for your baby's brain if you get pregnant. I don't eat a lot of fish.

I just wanted to know if any of you have good experiences with vitamin B6 and/or wheat germ oil that you could share with me.

And my biggest question is ... so, what if it does work and you get pregnant. How do you continue?! Do you stop taking the supplements? I'm scared that if I would do that my progesterone would drop rapidly with miscarriage as consequence or something.

Thanks so much for reading :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"