Vitamin supplement

Groovychick

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced multivitamin and mineral supplement for kids that also contains omega 3?

I only seem to be able to find two out of the three options. :(

Thank you. :thumbup:

IF your child eats well, it may only really be worth giving them vitamin D. Of course if you think their diet may not be balanced that changes things. I find so many brands are good on one area and poor in another - I'm convinced it's to make you buy loads of different types!!!!!!Arggghhh

I'm not sure what you are already able to find. I occasionally give my son a vegetarian multi vit with omega 3 from holland and barret - it's a jelly bear. They have another version with zinc so I alternated between the two. He doesn't get them all the time, I very much use them as an occasional supplement when I'm aware that I've not been paying particularly attention to our diet and as DS has been raised as a pescatarian I'm aware that some of his mineral levels can do with a bit of a boost at times.

I struggled to find one! I now mix flax seeds and hemp seeds into his porridge because they are both rich in omega 3! If you are breastfeeding, you can eat walnuts aswell, which will put more omega 3 into your milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->