Vitamins and minerals for DH

fairy_gem

Reaction score
Hello!

Just thought I would share some info with you.

Earlier on in our journey DH had a sperm analysis and a few issues were picked up on, so with some advice from our gynae and some researching from me I created a "potion" of vitamins and minerals for DH to take. The results were pretty incredible and are shown below. Just thought it may be of some help to others.

So.....

DH's first s/a:

60 million count
40% motility
Slow swimmers
Some agglutination (clumping together)

DH's second s/a: After 6 months on vits/mins

120 million count
80% motility
Forward progression good & 40% rapid
No agglutination

He took 1 x of the following every day.

(All brought from Holland & Barrett)
(Roughly £100 for at least 90 days supply some were sold in greater quantity)
(It takes 90/100 days for sperm to develop. So improvements aren't immediate)

268mg of 400IU-Vitamin E with 50 micrograms selenium (Improves sperm's ability to bind to and penetrate an egg. Selenium is needed to form normal shaped sperm, to maintain a normal sperm count, proper functioning of maturation and motility)

50 micrograms-Selenium (See above-recommended daily dose for men 75mcg)

1000mg-Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (Low levels linked to genetically damaged sperm-can cause birth defects. Improves sperm motility and count. Prevents sperm clumping together.

15mg-High strength amino acid chelated zinc with 0.75mg copper (Needed for motility and good sperm count, Zinc reduces excessive oestrogen levels in men which is linked to low sperm count)

75mg-Super Co-enzyme Q10 (Not sure of exact benefits but heard its a good all rounder)

500 micrograms-Vitamin B12 (Low levels are associated with abnormal sperm production, reduced counts and reduced motility)

500mg-L-Arginine (Studies show it can double sperm count)

400 micrograms-Folic acid (Improves sperm count and motility and reduces morphological abnormalities)

200 micrograms-Chromium picolinate (Gynae told me to get it for DH's problems, which were slow swimmers, clumping together, 40% motility)

500mg-L-Carnitine (Essential for normal functioning of sperm)

500mg-Calcium magnesium (250mg magnesium/500mg calcium)-(Calcium aids the absorption of vitamin B12. Gynae told us to get magnesium)

:flower:

That's great! Had hubby on a few of these. We have both seen a change with CoQ10.
gonna try a couple more that you suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->