Vitamins C and B6

Pne1985

Reaction score
So I’ve read to lengthen your lp, take B6 and I read that vitamin C works also which I didn’t think it would hurt to take that anyway. But I wasn’t sure on the B6 if anyone had success with it? My cycles seem to be getting shorter and shorter. 20 days this past one which gave me a lp of 10 days. I’ve been pretty stressed and uptight so maybe that’s why? Also, if you did take B6, do you take it the whole way through your cycle or stop after ovulation?

I’ve been wondering this too although my cycles are 25 days (26 this cycle) my LP has always been 11 days which I assume is on the lower end of normal?.

I’ve been wondering this too although my cycles are 25 days (26 this cycle) my LP has always been 11 days which I assume is on the lower end of normal?.

Yea I think that is on the lower side. I’ve never had “trouble” getting pregnant but my cycles haven’t been this short either! I bought both and think I’m gonna try it out. I’ll try to update if it works!

How many cycles have you been trying for ? I got pregnant with DD1 on cycle 5 I think it was and DD2 was straight away . We are now cycle 8 and no luck yet !

I’m wondering if something might be up whether that be my LP being on the shorter end or something else hormone related .. it’s probably all fine but I like to let my mind run away with itself lol

How many cycles have you been trying for ? I got pregnant with DD1 on cycle 5 I think it was and DD2 was straight away . We are now cycle 8 and no luck yet !

I’m wondering if something might be up whether that be my LP being on the shorter end or something else hormone related .. it’s probably all fine but I like to let my mind run away with itself lol

Well technically we are ntnp. Haha we use the pull out during fertile periods and don’t do anything to prevent before and after. My husband doesn’t want anymore but if an accident happened, he would be scarred but excited as well! I did have a chemical 3 cycles ago and we dtd 5 days before O date so I’m wondering if it was because of a shorter LP!

Sorry about your chemical . I’ve been reading shorter LPs can cause early losses etc as the lining is too thin for the egg to implant . I’ve not looked into it apart from that so who knows .

Hope the B6 work for you !

Sorry about your chemical . I’ve been reading shorter LPs can cause early losses etc as the lining is too thin for the egg to implant . I’ve not looked into it apart from that so who knows .

Hope the B6 work for you !

Thank you! And yes, I’ve thought that may be the problem! The weird thing is with our daughter I ovulated on cd8, maybe a day later. But I had a perfect pregnancy so it’s not odd for me to ovulate early so I guess ya never know. I will try it and see if I notice a difference!

Yes I’d be interested ! I took Seven Seas trying for a baby last cycle and I Od a day later . Not sure if it was that or just a coincidence !

I am 31 and DH is 34.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->