vitamins to help sperm?

Baileeboo77

One beautiful baby boy!♡
Reaction score
Have any of you ladies noticed any supplements that help sperm? Specifically for clumpy semen? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have any of you ladies noticed any supplements that help sperm? Specifically for clumpy semen? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

zinc, drink alot more water,...take lots less salt intake..

well this is what my first hubby was told to do....

I am told ACEZ
Vit A C and E along with Zinc.

Ill probably go get some zinc today for sure

Although ACEZ sounds like it would be a good bunch of vitamins :)

We compared a brand here (meant to be the best) to a competitor and the cheap one had the same vits, and the same amount.
Fancy one was $55 for 1 month, or $94 for 3 months.
Cheap one was $25 for 2 months.

defintily zinc bit have you looked at any fetility blends? i would look around the net for male fertility blends

I guess I am just cautious about buying it over the Internet. I guess they are just vitamins whats the worse that can happen loo

Vitamin C is a very good one for de-clumping sperm.

There are lots of sites with information on it, but here's one I came across.

https://www.beefertile.com/both/vitamin-c.html

whatever you do hun will take around 3 mths to have an effect as the sperm is made and waiting around to be used :)

Dang really??? 3months!!!!! I thought after a couple ejaculations it would help lol

DH is taking FertilAid for men. It has all of the vitamins recommended for sperm development. It helps with morphology, motility and sperm count. The life cycle of sperm is 74 days, so that's how long he should take the supplements.

Amino acids are believed to increase ejaculate fluid (not the amount of actual sperm necessarily) if taken regularly. Some amino acids include:

L-ARGININE HCL
Studies show sperm and semen volume doubles, fertility improves (even among men with low sperm counts or poor sperm motility), and sperm health and activity increase with supplementation. Arginine is found in high concentrations in nuts and seeds like peanuts and almonds. It can also be found in chocolate and raisins. Some Natural Sources: Nuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chocolate, popcorn, raisins, brown rice, carob, gelatin desserts, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, and protein rich foods.

L-LYSINE
Researchers find that this amino acids plus zinc increases sperm produced, stimulates testosterone production, and improves semen quality.

EPIMEDIUM SAGITTATUM
Sometimes called "horny goat weed," this botanical boosts libido and testosterone levels for greater sperm production for a strong ejaculation.

ZINC OXIDE
Has been shown to increase number of sperm and sperm motility by 80% to 200% by aiding testosterone synthesis.

L-CARNITINE
This amino acid is found in high concentrations in healthy sperm. Proven to significantly increase the percentage of highly motile sperm.

CATUABA BARK
Brazilian herb that strengthens the libido, and nourishes the entire male reproductive system.

PUMPKIN SEED
Supports prostate health and hormonal production. While they may not readily increase sperm volume, they do enhance prostate health and testosterone production.

MACA
Legendary South American botanical proven to promote libido, potency and energy.

Ginseng Y
ohimbe bark
Vitamin C, E
Magnesium
(Butter's note: Lecithin added daily increases amount, not thickness)

Zinc has been shown to improve both the amount of sperm you produce and the sperm's ability to move spontaneously and independently. Coupled with amino acids (see above), this will increase sperm volume significantly.
(Butter's note: Not as miraculous as they make it sound, but regular zinc intake (50mgs a day) does increase quantity somewhat.)

Whatever a pill company's claims are, you can probably do just as well with zinc and lecithin supplements. (Use zinc supplements in moderation; too much zinc intake can be dangerous.) For some guys, these nutrients do have a noticeable effect on ejaculation volume, and they're a lot cheaper and easier to get. In general, stay away from mail-order pills sold by less-than-reputable companies; you really don't know what's in them, and their claims are almost always untrue or at least greatly exaggerated.

PC Exercises:
While Kegel exercises can help you last longer, they can also aid in increasing sperm volume. There are a host of exercises you can do to keep your penis in great shape and shoot like a champion.
(Butter's note: PC muscle exercises have proven to help reduce prostate troubles in advancing age, but I have yet to see improvements in my ejaculate's volume through this method)

Frequency of sexual activity also contributes to volume -- although only to a certain degree. If you abstain for a day or two, you'll certainly produce more sperm than you would ejaculating every few hours. But any longer than this one- to two-day timeframe, and you won't see much of a difference, as semen reservoirs will have stopped building up a supply.
(Butter's note: True, the body will evacuate excess semen through urine & etc. so abstinence over 3 or 4 days will not continue increase of quantity. Usually, 2 or 3 days should be enough to reach maximum potential... but there are exceptions!)

And for those of you who wrote in asking if semen is a good source of protein, its protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg. So you're probably best off sticking with the eggs.

Consistency of semen isn't very consistent; you've probably noticed that the thickness of your ejaculate can vary from day to day. This is because the quality of the fluid is very susceptible to a number of factors. Diet, exercise and frequency of sex can all dictate how thick or watery your emissions are, as can the tightness of the clothes that you wear (tight clothing will increase body temperature and can thus impact sperm motility.

While there is a lack of supporting scientific evidence, a number of ingredients are said to help thicken up semen. Because of their protein content, egg whites and gelatin are often recommended. Wheat germ, omega-3 oils, selenium, and zinc are all also believed to improve consistency.
(Butter's note: Tomato-based products, soy-based products, oatmeal, and celery have also proven to help thicken the load, at least in my case!)

Vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, and essential fatty acids are found in the prostate in high levels, and are all necessary to produce semen. Low zinc levels have been connected to decreased production of seminal fluids, as well as lower testosterone levels. A healthy balance of nutrients is important for maintaining vascular health as well, which improves your ability to achieve and maintain erections. There isn't a need to go popping extra vitamins if you are already eating a diet rich in nutrients, particulary from fruits and vegetables. Essential fatty acids are found in certain kinds of fish (like salmon) and nuts.

Celery is one of food products known to have great properties for sexual stimulation. It contains androsterone, an odor free hormone which is very inviting for women. Raw celery is the best way to increase that desire.
Oysters are rich in zinc and are know to increase sperm and testosterone production. It contains dopamine which increases the sexual desire.
Bananas, Avocado and Almond or other nuts are some of the other food products which help in this matter.

from https://www.hotlib.com/articles/show.php?…
10 Ways you can increase Your sperm count:
1. Have sex & masturbate less often - the more times you ejaculate, the less dense your semen will be. Maintain a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations.
2. Refrain from habits like smoking, alcohol consumption etc. - Alcohol affects your liver function, which, in turn, causes a dramatic rise in estrogen levels. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production
3. Exercise regularly.Exercising your PC muscle can help you shoot further than ever before.Read How to Exercise your PC muscles at https://www.ayurvediccure.com/penis_enlar…
4. Eat Nutritious Food - Diet that's low in fat, and high in protein, vegetables, and whole grains is good for your health and for your sperm. Avoid bitter, astringent and spicy foods.Reduce caffeine intake
5. Avoid heating of testicles - Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts, Avoid hot baths and saunas
6. Lose any excess weight, which tends to cause testosterone/oestrogen imbalances.
7. Reduce stress levels by learning relaxation techniques - Keep your mind and body healthy by regular practice of YOGA and MEDITATION.
8. Massage body with herbal oil, which improves blood circulation. Try Penis Massage Oil available at https://www.ayurvediccure.com/penis_enlar…
9. Try supplements - Certain natural supplements promise to increase sperm production.
10. Make love in the early morning or afternoon. Sperm levels are often highest in the mornings.

Dang really??? 3months!!!!! I thought after a couple ejaculations it would help lol

It will take some time, but if the only issue is agglutinated sperm, vitamin C can begin to work rather quickly (a few weeks) at declumping them. As for supplements, Ester-C is a really good form of vitamin C. It's easy on your stomach too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->