• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Vitamins

gennifaire

Reaction score
What vitamins do YOU take or have your SO take while ttcing?

Im looking into getting on the B Complex, just because of health reasons but saw it also helps with ttc. for men too evidently.

I know men need zinc and B and C...

same with women.

Im going off of these sites:
https://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/vitamins-to-increase-male-fertility

https://www.parents.com/getting-pregnant/fertility/best-vitamins-and-minerals-to-aid-conception/

What do you guys think?

I'm taking a woman's multi, been on Vitex (4th cycle) and will be picking up some B6 and Vit C for my LP in the next few days.
Good luck sweetness xx

I only take folate and iron. Iron because I'm still breastfeeding and had chronic low iron for 14 months after having my first. Doc said when when TTC all you really need is folate so thats what i take.

this cycle a whole lot but in the past i havent really taken much!

Well, I was thinking of doing B-Complex, but I also take Premama (Myo-Inositol) which is part of that so now im not so sure I want to put TO much in my body.

I also take prenatal vits with iron and folic acid, lol.

I have him taking multi-vit gummies (yes. he had to have the gummie - :wacko:)

Was thinking of putting him on other stuff to boost sperm mobility and such. figured it cant hurt lol

My DH is taking FertilPro, pycnogenol and L-arginine to help with sperm quality. I recently heard about something called Wellman Conception which is much cheaper than Fertilaid (only one per day...I don't think it's chewable though). My husband also hates swallowing pills...his L-arginine is actually in powder form.

https://www.vitabiotics.com/wellman/conception

I am waiting to hear back from the Dr on L-arginine. He has high BP and is on 3 different meds...one which causes slight ED :growlmad::growlmad::nope: so ive been trying to find alternatives to the waterpill hes on.

she knocked it down a half because he told her we are ttc and since hes been on that hes had issues. so she took him down that half smaller dose and its showed lol woot! :sex:

but yeah. called them today to ask since i finally got through. fingers crossed it wont hurt and we can try!

Just reading that 2nd link (so bizzare you posted these links as i was trying to.find a website with all the info rather than having to go to various ones). It says to eat pineapple at time of o but ive heard some ladies say you shouldnt any idea why?

Just reading that 2nd link (so bizzare you posted these links as i was trying to.find a website with all the info rather than having to go to various ones). It says to eat pineapple at time of o but ive heard some ladies say you shouldnt any idea why?

pineapple core AFTER o for 5 days to help implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"