vitex advice please

mrsp1969

ntnp losing hope fast
Reaction score
hi some advice from some1 with knowledge of vitex please xx i have been having anulvatory cycles i bought some vitex to take when af started ive been spotting for 4 days so thought to hell with it and took my 1st yesterday morning and 1 last night af arrived full force at midnight lol my question is has im confused ive heard to take until ovulation then stop but i dont ovulate thats why im trying vitex i cant do charts or temps cos of the shifts i work so im stumped ive been waiting 57 days for this af could i take it all the way until next af to get some sort of idea as to how long my cycles are thanx all xx

I take mine the whole time....the whole month i guess!! but I read somewhere that it is best not to take it till you come off from af... to just let af do her thing and go back on....But ive read also that taking it the whole month doesnt hurt either...Ive been taking it for about 2 months now!! Cause I just need the little push and I am also taking Metformin as well so I dont know if it is Vitex that has helped me have a cycle or the metformin... But I did so much research on Vitex before taking it that no one is completly the same ideas or opinions on when is the best time to take it!! I take mine now from when I stop af to I start af! how much are you taking are you doing tincture or pills??

I take mine the whole time....the whole month i guess!! but I read somewhere that it is best not to take it till you come off from af... to just let af do her thing and go back on....But ive read also that taking it the whole month doesnt hurt either...Ive been taking it for about 2 months now!! Cause I just need the little push and I am also taking Metformin as well so I dont know if it is Vitex that has helped me have a cycle or the metformin... But I did so much research on Vitex before taking it that no one is completly the same ideas or opinions on when is the best time to take it!! I take mine now from when I stop af to I start af! how much are you taking are you doing tincture or pills??

hi thankyou for the response i take 2 400mg 1 in the morning and 1 at night the herbalist i bought them from said not to start till af arrived i had been spotting for a few days so started yd and af arrived last night lol dont think they work that quick i also take folic acid there is so much confusion has i have read different things i have noticed ive had a mild headache since yesterday but no period cramps which i always get x

hi thankyou for the response i take 2 400mg 1 in the morning and 1 at night the herbalist i bought them from said not to start till af arrived i had been spotting for a few days so started yd and af arrived last night lol dont think they work that quick i also take folic acid there is so much confusion has i have read different things i have noticed ive had a mild headache since yesterday but no period cramps which i always get x

i take the pills they are HUGE lol xx

Mine are pills as well... my pills arent too bad compared to some I seen but wow!! lol when you burp does it taste kinda weirdish?? I know TMI sorry lol I take two pills in the am and two in the pm and this last cycle is where I read not to take them during :af::witch: do I stoppped taking them on my last cycle like day 3 and stuff I think I take to much cause I am taking like 1600 and I read also too much can make things worse!! mine are 400 so maybe twice a day one pill a day so we will see!!

Mine are pills as well... my pills arent too bad compared to some I seen but wow!! lol when you burp does it taste kinda weirdish?? I know TMI sorry lol I take two pills in the am and two in the pm and this last cycle is where I read not to take them during :af::witch: do I stoppped taking them on my last cycle like day 3 and stuff I think I take to much cause I am taking like 1600 and I read also too much can make things worse!! mine are 400 so maybe twice a day one pill a day so we will see!!

the burping i never burp but since starting them yesterdayi have been burping alot they also leave a nasty after taste i only take what the dosage on the bottle says that says 1 400mg twice a day i would be too scared to take any more than the recommended dose x

lol......I am not a big burper either honestly but when I do it taste man how do discribe it hmmm like I ate a flowery tree I guess i dunno I am gonna lower mine and see it says on my bottle no more than 6 a day!! So i did the middle at four lol gonna go down alittle and see maybe 800 maybe that will work alittle better

lol......I am not a big burper either honestly but when I do it taste man how do discribe it hmmm like I ate a flowery tree I guess i dunno I am gonna lower mine and see it says on my bottle no more than 6 a day!! So i did the middle at four lol gonna go down alittle and see maybe 800 maybe that will work alittle better

from what ive read doing a search on the past threads people who took it on cd1 then stopped at ovulation seemed to get more bfp heres hoping we can be that lucky although i dont ovulate im hoping these will kick start things for me xx

Hmmmm but if we arent ovulating or knowing what day we are how do we know when to stop?? cause If I could get a good o date I would so it then?? Ive looked everywhere for things on Vitex even youtube lol

Hmmmm but if we arent ovulating or knowing what day we are how do we know when to stop?? cause If I could get a good o date I would so it then?? Ive looked everywhere for things on Vitex even youtube lol

me too that was my original question lol ive spent hours reading about it and im totally :wacko: xx

:winkwink:See what Im saying.... I am completely lost I dunno I guess next month I will try OPK's even though with PCOS I was told they dont work well!! so we will see lol !!:winkwink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"