Vitex and metformin..

Twistergirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a important question.. I have been taking vitex to regulate my periods.. But today my dr given me metformin.. I forgot to ask her if I can still take vitex with it.. So I am asking do I stop taking vitex or carry it on whilst taking metformin..

Thank you..

Maybe ring the drs up or pop into a chemist.

Hi everyone I have a important question.. I have been taking vitex to regulate my periods.. But today my dr given me metformin.. I forgot to ask her if I can still take vitex with it.. So I am asking do I stop taking vitex or carry it on whilst taking metformin..

Thank you..

Doctor won't give you the answer I think, because they don't know much about vitex (as other ladies said the same thing). My dr, didn't suggest me to take Vitex. However, I took both. I ovulated last month and this month, however, not until CD 29. I really can't tell which one helps because I took both at the same time. ;) But to answer your question, yes, to me, I take both.

you can take vitex and metformin together I do! apparently they have a high success rate. I started the at the beginning of may and after a year of no period I had a period on the 21st May im actually a bit confused myself as its not the 27th june and no af but I have had sore breast and cramps as if its due but nothing! def not pregnant tho BFN xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->