Vitex and other stuff like that...

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Has anyone tried vitex or anything else to help regulate cycles i need mine regulated in september so i can start trying, i come off the pill in august but i have never been regular so i have no hope of it being regular this time. I am willing to try anything that will help me.

Has anyone tried vitex or anything else to help regulate cycles i need mine regulated in september so i can start trying, i come off the pill in august but i have never been regular so i have no hope of it being regular this time. I am willing to try anything that will help me.

I have some votes I had started to take for a few days then I heard about soy isoflavone so I started taking that instead because it helps you ovulate. It can help u ovulate anywhere from 1day up to a week earlier then normal. Im waiting now to see if I get my bfp. Couple more days and im testing. But I've heard of so many people conceiving first month on iso I would recommend it. Because it did help me ovulate. Look up vitamins or supplements to help conceive on google and tons of things will come up. Even put regulate cycles and things will pop up..hope I helped a little at least

I have some votes I had started to take for a few days then I heard about soy isoflavone so I started taking that instead because it helps you ovulate. It can help u ovulate anywhere from 1day up to a week earlier then normal. Im waiting now to see if I get my bfp. Couple more days and im testing. But I've heard of so many people conceiving first month on iso I would recommend it. Because it did help me ovulate. Look up vitamins or supplements to help conceive on google and tons of things will come up. Even put regulate cycles and things will pop up..hope I helped a little at least

Let me know how you get on good luck :) did you ovulate earlier, i am going to do some research later, trying to get prepared now i think in august i am going to be ntnp but still test for ovulation so i can see i do the first month off the pill then hopefully in september i find a good supplement to take and be ready to go :)

Let me know how you get on good luck :) did you ovulate earlier, i am going to do some research later, trying to get prepared now i think in august i am going to be ntnp but still test for ovulation so i can see i do the first month off the pill then hopefully in september i find a good supplement to take and be ready to go :)

Yes i actually ovulated on cd 12 or 13 when i dont normally ovulate untill like cd 14 or 15... So only a couple days but it was still earlier. Tgey say you get better results if you take it for at least 3 months but ive heard of so many people getting bfp and ovulating early on first month trying it. Yes im suoer excited to see. Ive also been taking prenatal pills and extra folic acids to help. With the soy you only take it for 5 days anywhere between cd1-cd9 if you take it 1-5 you have better chance of conceiving twins because it will produce more then one egg they just wont be as mature and from 5-9 it will most likely be one mature egg. I took mine from 5-9

Yes i actually ovulated on cd 12 or 13 when i dont normally ovulate untill like cd 14 or 15... So only a couple days but it was still earlier. Tgey say you get better results if you take it for at least 3 months but ive heard of so many people getting bfp and ovulating early on first month trying it. Yes im suoer excited to see. Ive also been taking prenatal pills and extra folic acids to help. With the soy you only take it for 5 days anywhere between cd1-cd9 if you take it 1-5 you have better chance of conceiving twins because it will produce more then one egg they just wont be as mature and from 5-9 it will most likely be one mature egg. I took mine from 5-9

I will definatly look into it infact if its better after 3 months i might get it and start taking it in august when im ntnp, i'm going to get some folic acid not sure what else i need to get need to get researching, 3 month away but by the time i've researched and gotton the stuff it will be here before i know it lol yes i would take it 5-9 aswell and hope for the best :) How long have you been trying?

I will definatly look into it infact if its better after 3 months i might get it and start taking it in august when im ntnp, i'm going to get some folic acid not sure what else i need to get need to get researching, 3 month away but by the time i've researched and gotton the stuff it will be here before i know it lol yes i would take it 5-9 aswell and hope for the best :) How long have you been trying?

Honestle this is my first month actually trying. I had an ectopic pregnancy that at 5 in a half weeks i had to rid. It was next to my ovary not in uterus that would have been our first baby but it didnt work out. So now im paying close attention to my cycles and things to do differently. Im mean tgerevis nothing i coukd have done ro prevent the ectopic. So uts not my fault. my body i guess rejected it. But hooefulky this is our time now. Ive paid close attention and tried new things. The ectopic pregnancy wasnt planned at all. I just felt different and decided to take test and it was positive in like less tgen a minute..lol...i didnt believe it so took another one and same thing happened...i was thinking it wasnt possible because i was actually kind of bleeding at tge time. So i knew something was wrong went to do,tor and got diagnosed with ectopic...had methotrexate to kill the cells...the hardest thing ive ever had to do.

Ovulation one cycle day 14-15 is normal, so why are you trying to make your PRE-O cycle shorter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->